Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

What is your 2 year old up to? Lock Rss

Hi everyone,

Just wandering what other 2 year olds are up to?

Mum to toddler

Hi Sammie

My daughter turned two on the 14th October.

She can say about 5 words in a sentence and talks constantly. The only time she is quiet is when she is asleep. She knows colours and can't count but can recognise numbers and say what they are.

She has a 2-3 hour nap in the day and goes to bed at 7.30pm and wakes at 7.00-7.30am.

She enjoys drawing, playdough, throwing a ball to the dog and looking at books. She loves to play with her doll and pretend to feed her.

Recently she has preferred to walk instead of sit in the pram but doesn't ever run off. She helps me carry things in the shop and likes to 'help' cook and put the washing on.

Was this what you meant by what they are up to?

Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

Siobhan turned 2 on Nov 11th. She is a very chatty one and yes She loves to "help" me around the house. She has to have a turn of the vacumming or sweeping. She loves wiping up her own split drinks. ANd she wants to help cook dinner too. Luckily she know what I mean when i say she can't coz its too hot. If only she enjoyed putting the toys away as much as everything else!!

Siobhan talks quite well and can say sentences that are about 6 words long and quite often she can continue the conversation after you have replied with a comment that is relavent.
She loves to sing, draw (on the walls or herself mostly) play with her dolls, with my hair and the cats. She also loves to watch her DVDs and videos. She got a trike for her birthday so she's learning to ride that at the moment so that she can go riding with her brother.

She's happy and healthy so thats the most important thing to me.

Andrae,WA - Liam, Siobhan and Erin

my son turned 2 on 25th June and goes to bed at 6.30pm and wakes between 5 and 6am, talks all the time and speaks really clearly and better talker than my first child was, loves pushing the dolls stroller around and terying on his sisters shoes, is a real dare devil, but very cute.
Belinda

Belinda,Qld,3 children(1 in heaven)

Sign in to follow this topic