Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

BIRTHDAY PRESENTS Rss

my daughter is 2 in 4 months and i dont know what to get her.

has anyone got suggestions???

what did you get your children for their second birthday? or what did you get friends/familys kids?

need suggestions BAD...

narelle

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Hi narelle, Ihope this is a good one,my little girl is 2years and 2 months and i got hear the little people and she loves it .It has a house,a farm,a garage,a train track and many more things to get.If you got to search and write in little people you will find it web site.it great even i want to play.Well i better go talk soon.

Tammy motherof 2 beau 4,rochelle 2.

TAMMY,NSW,22MTHS,3YEARS

Hi Narelle,

I agree with Tammy, Little People by Fisher Price. My son is 2 in May, He got some for christmas(the Train set and stable) and just loves it. I am getting him more for his birthday.

Good Luck.
i got her the little people farm thing for christmas she loved it. i am thinking about the little people i have that as a last resort for her. thanks for the info.

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Hi Narelle,
What about a bike? You can some nice (but no too expensive) pavement bikes. They have plastic spokes rather than metal ones, and come with training wheels. They are only 12 inches, so not really big, but it allows the children to "feel like a big kid!" I brought my first son a bike for his 2nd birthday, and it lasted him (and my daughter) until they were about 5 years old!! They both loved their bikes!!
Barbie dolls were a favourite for my neice when she was two, along with big stuffed teddy bears. My daughter also loved her beanbag we brought her. It became her "special loungeroom seat!!!" Hope this gives you some ideas.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi, My daughter turned two in january.
My mother got her the beauty and the beast tea set, this was her favorite toy. it makes pouring sounds and has voises of three diffent characters with interchangable lids.
I got her a sand pit table, which is half water half sand she also lovs this toy and spends alot of time out the back playing with it, it is also a good way to get her out side.
hope this helps
Synni

mum of three girls (99,02,06)

Hi,
When my son turned 2 in sept. of this yr, i bought him a shrek projector book..it's really cool, and loves it cos the lights are out and he can see shrek up on his wall...it's really cute. And the good thing about it you can get princess story ones as well. Also i bought him one of those pop up tents..very cool. I bought him the spiderman one, also comes in the snow white,wiggles,bob the builder and etc..

melb,vic....2yr old boy

hi narelle,

my son turns 2 january comming and i've got him a musical instrument set from target, and they're not expensive. i know he likes them as his cousin has one and cant get anough of it and she's had her's for 2 years and its still n good condition. or even a megasketcher. they say above 3 but my son loves his that he got a month ago.

Amy
here are some suggestions of what my daughter loves
Mega blocks, tea set with plastic food, blackboard with white board on other side, baby center, dolls and she is obssesed with care bears toys and dvds also it sounds like little people are a big hit we have the animal zoo and animal train and she loves them too. hope these help!

Mel,QLD, 3yr old Nikita, no. 2 due october

Sign in to follow this topic