Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

the Last 12 weeks Rss

I am having the worst pregnancy this time around, with swollen ankles, indegestion and headaches. anyone one have any idea on how i might enjoy the last 12 weeks of this pregnancy.

bell,sa,3 boys, 1 girl & 1 on the way

I know it might be hard with 2 other children. Try swimmingor going for a walk. I found a little exercise and fresh air was great.

Good Luck

Lee,QLD,18/12/02 baby girl 26/09/05 baby boy

I too had an awful pregnancy and spent most of it in and out of hospital having tests, so whenever I was at home I would pamper myself. I would do my nails, give myself a facial and relax in the bath (until I couldn't get in or out by myself anymore!!). I would also go to the park with a good book and read for an hour or so in the fresh air.

Amy, NSW, 1yr old son

this pregnancy is nothing like my first. my back aches, braxton hicks are killing me and i have leg cramps beyond belief which dont help in the middle of the night when i need to rush to the tiolet. i have 8 weeks left and i cant wait to pop.

Staci, SA, 2yr boy & pregnant (EDD 9/6/03)

Just a suggestion, I found taking 2 calcium tablets at night helped with my leg cramps. When I ran out they returned. Whether it was that or not I don't know, but I'm still taking my calcium and no more leg cramps!!!!
i tried the calcium tablets and wow they work, thanxs. now if only i could get something for these terrible bank pains.

Staci, SA, 2yr boy & pregnant (EDD 9/6/03)

i too only have a few weeks to go and know how you feel. one thing that keeps me sane and positive is the thought that this may be the last time i ever create such a miracle. whether by choice or not.

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Sign in to follow this topic