Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

4 weeks pregnant Rss

i have just gone 4 weeks. im going to the docs on monday to confirm everything but 7 home tests saying positive im pretty sure that i am lol. anyway what im wondering is this is my 3rd pregnancy i am also about 20 kg lighter then i used to be when will i start showing? also when will morning sickness kick in as it started straight away last time

i have just gone 4 weeks. im going to the docs on monday to confirm everything but 7 home tests saying positive im pretty sure that i am lol. anyway what im wondering is this is my rd pregnancy i am also about 20 kg lighter then i used to be when will i start showing? also when will morning sickness kick in as it started straight away last time

Hi There and congratulations smile

I am currently 16 weeks with our second, with our first i started showing at 7 months! and was really thin.. With this pregnancy i started showing at about 8 weeks, and now i most def look preg.. I guess it really just depends on the person and factors etc.. I believe once you start telling ppl you pop out lol

Anyway best of luck and enjoy it
Congratulations on your news. 7 tests sounds pretty darn sure!

Everyone shows differently and from what I understand, being that this isn't you first, you will probably show sooner than last time because your body knows what to do.

I'm 35 weeks into my first pregnancy and I didn't really show until about 25 weeks (and even then it was only those that knew I was pregnant already that commented). It's only been in the last few weeks that my belly has blown up and become unmistakeably pregnant-looking.

I didn't have morning sickness and suggest that just because you had it once, doesn't mean you will get it.

i have just gone 4 weeks. im going to the docs on monday to confirm everything but 7 home tests saying positive im pretty sure that i am lol. anyway what im wondering is this is my 3rd pregnancy i am also about 20 kg lighter then i used to be when will i start showing? also when will morning sickness kick in as it started straight away last time

wow u story sound like my but congrats ..

i also just found out im 4 weeks this also will be my 3 pregnancy & also i loss weight as well but i loss 34kg .... i cant wait to found out when i start to show i think its so different when your are skinner .. my morning sickness has started but lucky its on nausea not spewing ..tomorrow i found out from doc the result of blood test woohoo i cant wait

Tyler 12/6/03 . Dion 10/11/08

Hi There and congratulations smile

I am currently 16 weeks with our second, with our first i started showing at 7 months! and was really thin.. With this pregnancy i started showing at about 8 weeks, and now i most def look preg.. I guess it really just depends on the person and factors etc.. I believe once you start telling ppl you pop out lol

Anyway best of luck and enjoy it

Well this is making me feel a bit more normal. With my first, i started showing around 16 weeks probably but i'm only 6 weeks into my second and i look like a did at 18 weeks last time, it's insane! I'm quite a slim girl and i did start this pregnancy a little smaller than last but it is a shock. We wern't planning on telling people until around 12 weeks but i don't think i'm going to last more than another week, it's just to obvious.

With the morning sickness, last time i was really sick until 20 weeks but i am only a little nausious so far so i really hope i can get through easier this time as now i have a toddler to worry about.

Sign in to follow this topic