Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Pregnant again 4 months after csection! HELP!

Pregnant again 4 months after csection! HELP! Lock Rss

OMFG

How scared am i? Not planned - A BIG SURPRISE

Anyone had the same thing happen? How did you go?

Scared to bits about falling so soon after c section!!!

Hi Dans,

Take a deep breath and relax smile

My two youngest boys are 12 months apart.

DS2 was born via elective c-section. I haemorrhaged after having him and ended up going back into surgery for a laparotomy. It wasn't a very nice experience but he was worth it!

Much to our surprise we found out shortly afterwards that we were pregnant again. It was daunting at first but once the shock set in it became quite exciting. Nine months later DS3 was born via emergency c-section.

Kathy xx

OMFG

How scared am i? Not planned - A BIG SURPRISE

Anyone had the same thing happen? How did you go?

Scared to bits about falling so soon after c section!!!

Hi, I'm guessing u must be feel in a little unsure so not sure if congrats r in order? I was in a very different situation to yours,fell pregnant 7 months after my cesar after losing a baby during pregnancy. As I said totally different situation but I found that after 7months from my Cesar to fallin pregnant,that I had a bit more pain etc. Twinned etc, when tummy started to stretch. Ring ur obstatrician and he will let u know what he thinks. Although it's not ideal if u have a good track record of straight forward cesar then it may all be ok! Despite all the hard work it will b a nice age gap,they will be almost like twins!

Good luck with it all.

<a href=

A friend of mine fell pregnant 4 months after her second c-sect with her third. Pregnancy was her best but the c-section was her worst. She had a much harder time with the actual surgery but recovery seemed pretty much the same as last two smile
Goodluck, im sure things will be fine, and congratulations!
Thanks guys. I think it's starting to sink in. I'm still terrified though. I haven't lost any of my previous baby weight yet - and am probably still healing from the last csection.

Guess i should book myself in to see the doc now smile

*bump*

hey there,
My DH and i were kind of in the same boat, except when my DD was 8 weeks old, i fell pregnant again, so i have 2 kids, 11 months appart smile (and now we're pregnant again-crazy i know lol!!)
Its hard at first, but my only advice is to get bubba #2 into the same routine as your 1st, if you establish a routine, i know at that age it can be all over the place, cause now, my DD is almost 3 and my DS almost 2, they go to bed at the same time, they have their afternoon sleep at the same time, which gives you a break for an hour or two (and believe me, you NEED that break sometimes)
I also put them in the same room (we live in a 2 bedroom unit, so not much space) so when i came home with DS, they both got use to eachother being in the same room.
Hope this advice has helped, remember, it can be done!!! and dont forget to ask for help when you need it!!
GL with the rest of the pregnancy!!

<a href=

Sign in to follow this topic