Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

why am i leaking? Rss

hi there,
im a little confused and embarrased about this but i have to ask.......
im due in 11 days....2 days ago my partner and i had sex and before he came i felt wetness on the bed......quite a bit but i dont know if it was my waters, there wasnt heaps but more than a little bit.....
since then i have been feeling wet and the same thing happened again this morning!
Please help.....am i leaking my waters?

sharon, 20, SA

I'm definately no expert but i would be checking, as it sounds like it! I've heard of a few stories of waters breaking early and the pregnancy continuing till term!
I'm sure everything is fine and please let us know how you are!

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Go to your local hospital and get it checked out. I sounds like it. I too am no expert but thats how its been discribed to me. You have to be careful if it is cos of the sex you could get an infection. Let us know how things go.
Bek

Bek (21), Peter (25), Chelsea (3) Luke (1)

hey shaz,
yeah this happened to me too. I felt wetness one day but put it down to a discharge. then a few days later the same thing happened but a little more. I told my mum who said i had a slow leak. I went up to the hospital and they did a test which tells them whether its your waters or not. The rest of my waters broke about 1 hour later.
They said the wetness i had had a couple of days earlier was my pre waters, which yours couldve been also, its when the waters break but the babys head moves down and re seals the break!

celeste,wa,baby Ella

Sign in to follow this topic