Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Starting to show...??? Lock Rss

I'm only 7 weeks pregnant with my first baby and I realise this probably sounds INSANE but I am convinced that I am beginning to show!

I know without doubt that my boobs have gotten bigger, but lately I've been feeling that my tummy is beginning to too and even my partner has noticed it!

I feel kind of bloated, its hard to explain, but you know the feeling when you push your tummy out as far as you possibly can? Well I feel like I'm doing that all of the time! Like I cant help but push my tummy out.

My mum keeps assuring me that I couldnt possibly be showing this early, but I cant help but think otherwise.

I was just wondering how far along other pregnant women have been when they started to show??

Katie, VIC, Aaliyah Kaylee born 28/11/06 & Mikayla

Hi Katie,

That doesn't sound insane at all. I am a fairly slim build, and short too, and I started to show at 5 weeks. It wasn't much then, but it was definitely there! My boobs were bigger too. No one knows your body better than yourself (and probably your partner) so I'd say there's a pretty good chance you are showing. Everyone is different, some people don't show till 20 weeks!

Good luck with your pregnancy, and remember - there is nothing "strange" when it comes to being pregnant, everyone is different!

Hope this helps.

Tracey
That all sounds familiar. I think I started to show when I was about 5 weeks pregnant. I was bloated and couldnt wear my jeans cause they were uncomfortable but I am now 17 weeks pregnant and fit back into them. My stomach is more rounded now and has really started to pop out. Early on I think I was just bloated like you say with everything happening inside then things seemed to settle down.

SS, VIC, due: 24/9/06

Hi all,

I'm almost 14 weeks and I've been showing since about 7 weeks. I usually weigh around 51kgs and I now weigh 63kgs, heheh. Everyone thought I was having twins until we had our second ultrasound and there's only one little cutie pie in there!
Fashion! I live in a small country town where there isn't a lot of choice! The fashions you've been describing kinda remind me of Kath and Kim! I can just see Kath wearing those clothes, and Kel matching her! HA!
We're getting married 27th May, and I need to buy a nice dress, because I want to look pretty, if not gorgeous, for the special day. Anyone have any suggestions on how to tizz myself up without anyone yelling from the sidelines, "Where ya going in that outfit, 1973??" I'd love to hear your suggestions! Thanks, and good luck to you all. And keep up with the funny stories, it's good to read when you're feeling hormonal!
Luv Leannexo!
1st baby due 22/10/06!
Sign in to follow this topic