Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

baby shower punch Lock Rss

hi everyone

im having my baby shower this weekend, and wanted to make a punch for guests to drink but cant find a recipe... all the ones i come across have icecream and i really dont want one with icecream. just want one thats fruity. any recipes girls...

hey angela i found some recipes for you hope there of some help. good luck with the baby shower.
paula

MIXED BERY PUNCH

INGREDIENTS
1 teabag
1 cup (250ml) boiling water
120g raspberries
150g blueberries
125g strawberries, halved
¼ cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
750ml chilled sparkling apple cider
2½ cups (625ml) chilled lemonade

METHOD
Place teabag in mug, cover with the boiling water; stand 10 minutes. Squeeze teabag over mug, discard teabag; cool tea 10 minutes.

Using fork, crush raspberries in punch bowl; add blueberries, strawberries, mint and tea. Stir to combine, cover; refrigerate 1 hour. Stir cider and lemonade into punch just before serving; sprinkle with extra mint leaves, if desired

STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE PUNCH

INGREDIENTS

750g strawberries (3 punnets)
2/3 cup icing sugar
1/3 cup Grand Marnier or Cointreau
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1.5 litres sparkling wine

METHOD

Chop half a punnet of strawberries; reserve for decorating. Blend or process remaining strawberries with icing sugar, liqueur and lemon juice until smooth, place into serving bowl. Add champagne and reserved chopped strawberries just before serving.

Makes about 2 ½ litres (10 cups).

PARTY PUNCH

INGREDIENTS

2 x 750ml bottles chilled medium-dry white wine
1 tablespoon dark rum
1/3 cup (80ml) peach schnapps
2 tablespoons triple sec
1½ cups (375ml) apple and mandarin juice
3 star fruit (450g), sliced thickly
4 small peaches (460g), sliced thickly

METHOD

Combine wine, rum, schnapps, triple sec and juice in large bowl. Stir in sliced fruit.

Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour before serving.

Kayla Elizabeth (10/1/06) Mummy''''s Angel

Hi

For special occasions we normally just make up a punch of the following:

Golden Circle Pineapple Juice
Dry Ginger Ale
Lemonade

We just mix it up in the punch bowl and taste it as we add each drink to get it how we like it. You could try putting in equal quantities of each and then adding different drinks to get the right taste. Also pregnancy friendly - we made this for my SIL baby shower recently and everyone loved it!

Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

Sign in to follow this topic