Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Older first time mum Lock Rss

Hi all,

My name is Kathy and I have just discovered this site as I was on the net looking for baby info.

I am 36 and this is our first baby. I am due 23/06/06 so that makes me about 9 weeks. Other than being really tired I have managed to avoid being sick which is a huge relief.

Wondered if there are others out there who are older first time mums? Love to chat.

Hi Kathy,
Well Iam old to if you concider us 35+ older, just more mature I reckon. I am having my seventh baby due 18/06/2005 so I am only a week ahead and would love to chat. Talk soon
Leeanne
Hi Leeanne,

Thanks for your reply. I guess that I'm feeling a bit old due to the drs all calling me 'older', mind you I'm so tired that I feel pretty old right now. lol

I'm actually quite well, not sick except that hungry sick feling if I dont eat regularly.

I have my first u/s next thursday so I'm looking forward to that.

Wow 7 babies...I'm wondering what I've got myself in for with making the decision to start having babies at now. I work as a business consultant so I work from home a bit. I will only keep one or two clients and that should give me a day a week of work later.

Hmm we'll see how it goes.

Hi Kathy! Im Tracy and i have also just discovered this site! I had my son on the 31st of July this year with a 12 year age gap between children! I was 34 when i had him it is like being a 1st time mum all over again. Firstly i hope all goes well with the ultrasound! Hey Leeanne you are fantasic seven children wow!!!!! chat soon
Sign in to follow this topic