Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

high risk patients Lock Rss

is there any other high risk patients that have had there bubs and got through it fine

simone,tas,17week old madison

Hi Simone,

what classes you as high risk?? I am classed as high risk because of my "advanced maternal age" (meaning I am over 35!) and also because I have pregnancy induced hyperglycemia (high sugar levels). I have had the most text book perfect pregnancy so far. I am 34 weeks with 4 weeks to go before I have an elective c-section at the LGH around the 15th of Dec. I have had perfect sugar levels and BP throughout my pregnancy and did not suffer from morning sickness or any other adverse reactions. I am still working as a recovery nurse and plan to do so, barring any problems for another 3 weeks. I figure that 4 years trying to get pregnant on IVF......I paid my dues!!!! I am also having a girl and am really looking forward to this christmas, it will be the first in 14yrs that it will more than just my hubby and myself!!!! It will seems so weird I am sure. Take care

Angie, DE 15/12/05 ,TAS

I was classified as high risk because i had twins-everything was fine. High risk is basically everyone not having a textbook single pregnancy. Probably need to elaborate a bit more to find someone with your same problems-and good luck.

Kelly, 22, 1 @ 25/1/04, 2 @9/3/05, [email protected]/4/06

Sign in to follow this topic