Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Movements Lock Rss

Hi all,

I have a question that Im burning to ask other pregnant people.

I am 34 weeks along (glad there is only 6 weeks to go) This question may sound so stupid but this is mine and my partners first bub. Better to be safe then sorry I guess smile

Anyway when I first felt my baby move she was kicking me all the time, like thats all I felt her kicking.

However now it is hardly any kicking (maybe 10 times a day) but the rest of the movement I am feeling is her wringling around and stuff. Like when you look at my belly you can see this little being 'swimming' around in there.

IS this normal? Am I not feeling her kick much anymore because she has NO room, but as long as I can feel her move its fine?

Thanks Ladies smile

Ebony

As bubs gets bigger you do feel less kicking and hitting and more wiggling and stretching. My second baby was posterior so I used to get the feet pushing against my belly button (it felt like bubs was going to bust through) and head butting my cervix and bladder.

Rest assured as long as baby is still moving around you should have nothing to worry about. They just don't have the room that they used to.

smile Good Luck with your first bub.

Hayley, NSW, Liam 07/02, Beth 09/04, Nate 03/06

I am 33 weeks and like you the movements have changed, I now just get prods and movements like the baby is moving position slightly, or I get a bony bit press against my belly. I believe it is quite normal, like you say bubs is running out of room. So long as you feel some movement every day all should be well. I believe but I'm not 100% sure that posterior is when the baby's spine is against mothers, and therefore all the limbs against the tummy wall? I also believe it can make delivery more difficult, but again don't quote me on it.
Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.

Nikki, Brissie, mum of 3,

hey,
as long as bubs moving its ok probably not feeling kicking now coz shes grown so much or more down in ur pelvis then anything and they settle in there its awsome feeling them move. Make sure you feel her move everyday atleast 10 times.
best of luck let me know how you go:)

simone,tas,17week old madison

I'm 35 weeks preggers & due on the 29th December - the movements have become quite a bit different, lots of wriggling and squirming - it's very interesting watching your tummy as they bunch up on one side leaving you with a very odd looking stomache lol. My little one hates it when I am sitting (must be very uncomfortable for him) he keeps trying poke his foot/leg/knee out the side of my tummy which can be very painfull, but the worst is when he presses into my ribs (only happens when I am sitting down)

Sign in to follow this topic