Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

HOW DO YOU GET A GIRL Rss

I got three boys and I want a girl tell me any mums that have try thing to get a girl please tell me i need help..

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

they reckon if you have sex all the time then you are more likely to have a girl, and if u want a boy have it the day before ovulation, on the day and the day after. Hope thats of soem help.
Bek

Bek (21), Peter (25), Chelsea (3) Luke (1)

Hi
Well i was told the female sperm last longer (no suprise there) so it is ideal to have sex the day or two before ovulation. And preferably in the morning.
well good luck. i'm wishing pink for you!!!!!!!!!
Chantelle 21 bubs 4.5mths

Chantelle, NSW

I have a diet called The Girl Diet from some laboratory in Canberra. It involves taking your temperature daily, taking vitamins, changing food habits and having sex on certain days. There are a lot of other things you have to do too. It is very technical and involved. My sister-in-law did it and got a girl. Of course you can't say that this is how she got a girl as you just can't tell with nature. I am going to try it next time around and if it works I will be sold! If you would like a copy I would be happy to post it to you as I don't have it in any other format. Good luck.
Thank you Little daniel send me it please JohanneChambers@bigpond.com

hi

i would love to have a copy of the diet.im due now with my second boy and my partner wants to stop at 3 so i will try anything for a baby girl.
my email address is spardoe@iprimus.com.au
u can email me and i will email you my address so you can send it to me please.

luv stac

Staci, SA, 2yr boy & pregnant (EDD 9/6/03)

Johanne, I have used the billings method of contraception and CONCEPTION for many years and am a firm believer that it works. If you are interested check it out at www.billingsmethod.com
hi its me johanne can i have thediet please JohanneChambers@bigpond.com Have a good day

Crazymumof7
My god are you actually a mum of 7?!!
I was scared of having a fourth, how do you cope?

Cathy, m of 3 boys, trying for #4.

I have 3 girls can you tell me how to have a boy??
we had sex very regulary in the two weeks around ovulation this is supposed to be the answer ie regular sex if you have sex once or twice around ovulation you are more likely to have a boy thats what i read.
thank you let me know what you have ..

I heard if you have sex with woman on top you have a girl because girl sperm swim faster so they'll reach the egg first if you are on top as long as you have ovulated.

I also heard that male sperm last longer so if you haven't ovulated, male sperm will sit in you for three days and wait for an egg where girl sperm doesn't.

Good luck and i hope you get a little girl. I love mine and would love a boy next time smile Pigeon pairs are always cute!
Sign in to follow this topic