Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Pregnancy & Relationships
  5. If he refuses to be a father now, maybe he doesn't want to be a father at all??

If he refuses to be a father now, maybe he doesn't want to be a father at all?? Lock Rss

Oh my god, I have just joined the group and started reading about your amazing storing.

I think it was very close to home for myself and many others in the forum.

I take my hat off to you for being so frank, and open with your emotions showing us that it is ok to have bad days because the next good one is just around the corner.

Thankyou for sharing your most personal experiences with me, and I will remember your strength and wisdom.

Best of luck for your future, Aidens and the family you share your lives with.

Mel
Hi Amber,

How did the meeting with the grandparents go?

I have followed your story, and you are so courageous to pursue this. I would love to also know how Aidan is going...

Mandy, VIC, Mum of Hayley Born 02.06.05

Hi Amber

I have just read your story on this and I know what you went through at the start! I had my DD in 2003 and I went through some crap with the father. I told him I was pregnant, he told me to get rid of her. I said "see ya" I went through 9mnths of complete hell with him and he didnt want nothing to do with me or our DD. I went through labour, I told him that I was having her on a certain date as I was induced. He didnt show, as I thought he wouldnt. He came in after I told him through sms and told me she looked nothing like him! She's identical to him. After I left the hospital he was talking to me. But the big fight was the birth certificate. So I told him to have a DNA he said "no"as he knew the result. He finally signed it with a week to get it into have her registered. When our DD was 4weeks and he "got over" himself we sort of got back together. His parents had no idea she was even born to I turned up at his house with him and told his parents that she is their grandchild! I thought they were going to have kittens! Now our DD is 2 and we have been together for 20mnths. So I know my story is a bit different to yours but it was the same at the start. I have a friend who is in the same "boat" as you and she has twins age 2. Im glad that you are happy and that things 12 mnths later are good.

Alanna,VIC DD 030503 DS1 290605 & DS2 040407

Sign in to follow this topic