Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Pregnancy after loss Rss

Hey ladies! Hope so you are doing well and enjoying your time.I need some suggestions from you.I am pregnant now.During my first pregnancy, I lost my child because it was a premature delivery. Now at this time, I m again expecting and I have high blood pressure issue.Doctors told me that it's not healthy for you kid.You should keep your bp as normal as you can.Due to my first miscarriage and bp problem doctors advise me to avoid those things that have hot effect by their nature.But sometimes I feel a craving for those things.Like In my pregnancy I avoid eating peanuts, fish, mutton, and beef.In vegetables, I was suggested to avoid brinjals pasta and such as things.Even that yogurt is also in such category.I want to eat these things but I can't.Can you suggest me some other method through which I can eat by mixing these vegetables with some other things?Your serious suggestions are required. Thank you.
Heyya. I hope that you're doing good. I'm really happy to know that you're pregnant. A family is a great blessing. Everyone desires to have one. Having children is a wonderful feeling. You should consider yourself very very lucky that you're going to have a baby. I'm sorry that you lost your first baby. But everything happens, happens for a reason. Yes, you should avoid every past mistake. You should avoid high bp too. So you just want to eat healthy things but you can't. Try mixing them with some other things like potatoes or something. It will be tasty and healthy too. Well honestly, I don't know much about it. I hope that this helps you. Take care of yourself. Much love.
Hi there, Congratulation! it's such a blessing that you are pregnant. take care of yourself at this time the most. I am so sorry to read that you have lost your child previously because of high BP. you should be extra conscious about that this time. carefully follow the instructions of your doctors. As per my knowledge women with high BP are considered as high risk pregnancies. Constantly keep record of your BP for your as well as your babies health. kindly avoid the things that your doctor asked you to refrain from. I wish you a healthy and successful pregnancy. keep us updated here about your progress. I wish you good luck!!!
First of all, many congratulation to you. You are going be a mother soon. It's a very beautiful feeling for a women when she got the news that she is having a baby. I am sure you are thinking too much about this pregnancy. I hope you had a great time. I think these are minor problems and you can get rid of them easily in a month. That's one from the problem's you have to face during pregnancy. Its just a start you have to prepare your self for many more. It's always a good feeling to have a baby but believe me getting pregnant or having a baby is not an easy task to do. I am sure you are consulting your doctor on regular basis. Because she know's much better how to deal in these situation. Best of luck to you.
Hi there. How do you do? I would like to say sorry for the mc. Congratulations for the current pregnancy. High bp is normal in pregnancy. It is dangerous as well. What's your dp? You didn't mentioned. Please consult to a good nutritionist or dietitian. They will suggest you the best. Stay happy and blessed. I hope you become a healthy and happy mother. Take care of your diet and health. I wish you all the best.
Your Dr should put you on blood pressure medication if that's a problem. I had high bp with both my pregnancies and went on medication and it helped. There's no need to cut out the foods you mentioned. I would see another Dr because he/she doesn't sound very good.
Good luck.

Hey there! Congratulations on being pregnant! I hope the whole process goes smoothly for you. Firstly, one really should be in your mind is the health of the baby. As I am sure the first loss would have been extremely painful. Anyways, you should definitely try to find substitutes as these days everything has an alternative for you. But make sure the babies health is not on a stake. Eat your medicines on time and drink lots of water.
Heyy there. I hope that you're doing good. I'm really very glad to know about your pregnancy. Seeing women getting pregnant is really a good thing. Because most of the women are facing infertility issues these days. I'm sorry at the same time, that you had a mc due to high bp. Well, yes you need to maintain your bp at a normal range. You have experienced it before too. so you must be careful this time too. Well, the fact here is, mixing things will not reduce their hot effect. Whenever you have a craving for such thing, just think about your mc. You have to control it. The family is the most important thing. A person should consider him so lucky for if he has one. You're also going to have one. So you must take every precautionary measure. I hope that you understand this. Take care of yourself. Much love.
Carolyn051 wrote:
Hey ladies! Hope so you are doing well and enjoying your time.I need some suggestions from you.I am pregnant now.During my first pregnancy, I lost my child because it was a premature delivery. Now at this time, I m again expecting and I have high blood pressure issue.Doctors told me that it's not healthy for you kid.You should keep your bp as normal as you can.Due to my first miscarriage and bp problem doctors advise me to avoid those things that have hot effect by their nature.But sometimes I feel a craving for those things.Like In my pregnancy I avoid eating peanuts, fish, mutton, and beef.In vegetables, I was suggested to avoid brinjals pasta and such as things.Even that yogurt is also in such category.I want to eat these things but I can't.Can you suggest me some other method through which I can eat by mixing these vegetables with some other things?Your serious suggestions are required. Thank you.

CONGRATULATIONS DEAR! Well, I think you should try getting your nutritionist on board to give you alternatives for them. It will help you better! Secondly, you can also have vitamins...They might also help you in covering it! Anyway! I wish you all the best... xx
Hello there, I am sure that you are living awesome and healthy like strong believer. Keep faith in yourself. Just keep praying to God. Keep your hopes high.Never go for Adonis clinic. This clinic is only scam. This should ban. The best clinics are also the one which are providing good services. Best of luck for your future life. Allays be happy. Best of luck.
Congratulations on getting the good news. It is a great moment. It is good that you are concerned avbout your health. It is very important for you. You have been through very hard times. Take a protein and iron rich food. Liight exercises as recomended by the doctor can be added to your schedule. Good intake of water can be great health support factor. The doctor can recommend you the food supplements too.
Sign in to follow this topic