Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Keeping Fit & Healthy during Pregnancy
  5. Just found out you're pregnant? Check out our Week by Week Pregnancy Guide!

Just found out you're pregnant? Check out our Week by Week Pregnancy Guide! Rss

https://www.huggies.com.au/pregnancy/week-by-we...
Hey! Hope so you are all fine on this forum.I have joined this forum since my first month of pregnancy.Now I am in my 6th month of pregnancy.At the start of my pregnancy, i ignored cramping that I first ever observed.My mother said to me that mild tummy cramps are a normal part of early pregnancy. They're usually linked to the normal physical changes your body goes through as it gears up for carrying your baby.During my first month, I feel cramping in my belly.Cramping typically occurs when the uterus expands, causing the ligaments and muscles that support it to stretch.I feel a sharp, stabbing pain, or a dull ache in my lower abdomen.That cramping was too severe to ignore it.Once it occurs for three days and then stops but at 7th month I still have slight cramping but nowhere near before? So don't be afraid of cramping.During early months it's a slight change for which your body is going through but at the 7th month if you have cramping in a slight tone then its ok.But if you are possessing bleeding and blood cloths then you should report to your doctor.Thank you.
Sign in to follow this topic