Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Leg Camp Remedy Lock Rss

I have seen a post regarding leg cramping during pregnancy but seeing as though the last post was some time ago I thought I would post this by itself.

I suffered very bad leg cramping through my pregnancy - which only seemed to come on when I was in bed at night. My obs advised me to drink a glass of tonic water prior to going to bed. I didn't like the taste of it by itself so would mix some cordial with it so it tasted better. No more leg cramps.

There were the occasional nights where I would forget to drink the tonic water and my legs would cramp but the nights I did drink the tonic water no leg cramps.

I hope this helps anyone out there who is suffering from the cramps - it really is an awful pain.

Luckiest Mum In The World

hey SAJ you may well be a life saver!! My leg cramps have been getting worse lately ... I wake up once on a good nyt, 2-3 times on a bad night!! I will try the tonic water and let you know how I go ... thanx in advance!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Sign in to follow this topic