Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Keeping Fit & Healthy during Pregnancy
  5. How much did you weigh before getting pregnant, and what have you gained so far?

How much did you weigh before getting pregnant, and what have you gained so far? Lock Rss

i am now 40 weeks + 1day and have gained 15 kilo's this pregnancy
Hi there

Well im not pregnant anymore lol, but with DD i started at 51kg and got up to 75kg then by the time she was 9 months old i was back down to 53kg then found out i was pregnant again with DS who is now 3 months old, so when pregnant with DS i started at 53kg got up to 77kg and now i am 60kgs, so i seem to gain 24kgs each time.

Emma that is so good 15kgs! I am hoping to only gain that much with this pregnancy, dont really want to repeat the 25 I put on with DS! I am now 31 weeks pregnant and I weight in tomorrow and I think I might hit the 10kg mark - eek feeling stressed!

I was 70kg when i conceived and at the end of pregnancy (before i had given birth) I was 86kg. I pigged out heaps after the morning sickness went which was after 16wks in my pregnancy. I'm still breastfeeding my daughter (14months) but i don't remember how much i weighed after birth but i remember when all that fat that just comes off by itself I had 7kg to lose. And with difficulty I went to the gym 5 days a week for at least an hour and i at a certain amount of calories and fat per day...and i lost it all. The biggest loser cook book helped me too.

Hi all,

This is my first baby, and at 33 weeks i have gained 7kgs. I need a personal assistant to carry my stomach for me, it is sooo heavy!
well with DD i gained 12 kgs.
and with DS still pregnant now. i have gained 3 kgs and i am 27 weeks pregnant. i also have weighted in a couple of weeks it could be more.

I am pretty tall and have always been lean, at 178cm i started at 70kg (after losing a few kilos from a tummy bug). At week 36 i am now sitting at 84kg it all seems to be in my belly though as i can't say it is sitting anywhere else. The weight in itself freaks me out a bit but when i look in the mirror i see nothing wrong.

I have a great midwife that never questioned my weight and if anything is telling me to eat if i am low in energy (she understands that i am human and like sweet stuff).

T Ali

my pre-preggy weight was 102kg with my first and at my 6week check after having her i was 84kg but i had ms from when i found out i was preggas right through birth lol i'm now 86kg and 8 weeks preggas with the next i think i could handle the morning sickness if it meant i got to my ideal body weight though it might prove difficult with an 8 mnth old lol

well when i found out i was 45kg and im 17 weeks preggers today and im only 46.7kg and im eating like there is no tomorrow. yet agian i do run around after my son who is non stop from when he waks up til he goes to sleep (TG) i only put 10kg on with him so i dont know what ill end up doing with this one. i actually managed to lose 5 kg before falling cos i running up and down stairs all the time and now ill b putting all back on plus some lol
i'm only 5'2 also, but started overweight. with DD#1 i was 67kg. at full term i was 93kg!! so i put on 26kg. i got back down to 64kg. preg #2 i put on 11kg in 11 weeks - 75kg - then MC'd and put on another 2kg(77kg). but then i'd only lost 3kg(74kg) when i concieved DD#2. i put on 18kg with her which put me at 92kg. then back down to 65kg. preg #4 crept up to 69kg, MC'd and went back up to 74kg. so far i've put on 6kg with this preg, so 80kg at 22 weeks. but as you can see i actually lose more than i put on each time - except for MC's. i also had terrible MS with all mine and still managed to put on!!
[Edited on 12/02/2008]

Well, I feel like a fatty!!!

When I found out I was pregnant with my daughter, in October 06, I was 77kgs.

My last ob appointment with that pregnancy, they didn't tell me my weight, but I think I was about 110kgs.

I found out in October that Im preganant again and I was 91kgs. Im currently 18 wks pregnant and am 89kgs.

I really want to loose the weight and it depresses me sooooooooo much being weighed, but the strange thing is I dont think Im big until I see my reflection on a shop window or a picture. Oh, by the way, im only 5'4......

I LOVE BEING A MUMMY!

I always feel "slim" and nice until I see me in a piccy or window too...... it's such a bitch, and even worse when even your husband doesn't bother to tell you you are getting fat until he wants to have a snipe at you!

Oh well...
Sign in to follow this topic