Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. I'm about to join the 2 under 2 club!!!

I'm about to join the 2 under 2 club!!! Rss

Hi all,

I had my 18 week scan last week and found out my 2nd baby on the way is a boy... yippee! The perfect compliment to my darling daughter. My husband and I couldn't be happier!!!

We are going to call him William (Billy for short) and he is due July 30!!!

Hope to hear from you all again soon...

Michelle smile
BREAK OUT THE BLUE(as apposed to the bubbly)

yeh ha . congratz Michelle, i bet your hubby is over the moon.

i can wait to get pregnant again. how are you feeling?
you know the old wives tale where they say if its a girl u carry high and in front or if its a boy you carry lower and u get a wider bum. would you say this is true.?

Michelle.(yep another one smile )

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

that should read i CANT wait to get preg again

Hi Michelle (Chelby),

Thanks for the Congrats...

At this stage I feel like I am carrying the same as I did with my daughter. My belly is round and just sits nicely in front of me. Maybe later on I will notice a difference. My daughter sat front high and proud in my tummy. It will be interesting to see how things progress this time. As for the bum comment... god no!!! My bum hasn't changed a bit... thank goodness.

So are you currently trying to get pregnant with a number 2? How old is your first?

Look forward to chatting with you some more soon.

Michelle (Chelle) smile
hi Chelle

my neice and nephew call me chelle chelle. i dunno how that started.
we would like to get pregnant again this year
my daughter is almost 4mths old. my sister and i are 13mths apart and i really enjoyed it growing up. also i'd like to have mine close together to stay in baby mode. i hoping to have 2 under 2.
i love being a mum.

my grandmother always says at 7mths is when she can tell a difference in the way we carry as to what sex it is. i think she been wrong once.

Hi Chelby,

I am 20 weeks pregnant now and it feels like this baby is going to sit lower now. I can feel constant pressure on my bladder and the weight on my hips. I can feel movements in there too, but still no definite kicks!

My 15 month old daughter is being very unpredictable at the moment... trying to flex her muscles by biting and pinching. Not much fun when you are a tired pregnant mummy!

I think it would be a lovely for 2 children to grow up so close in age. You are lucky to have experienced it first hand. I hope my children will appreciate it some day...

Good luck with trying to conceive, but don't loose sight of your precious 4 month old daughter... she still has so much to show you...

My bottom is still the same... no bigger and no smaller, the main thing I feel is that weight in my hips.

I love being a mum too, wouldn't swap it for anything else.

Hope to chat with you again soon,

Chelle smile
Sign in to follow this topic