Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

I want my own baby Rss

I know what i am saying might sound a bit harsh but ive been in the parent divorce thing myself its been going on still even though neither me or my sisters live with either of our parents......

My dad wont get over my mum......even though he has a new family now and my mum has stayed living with my grandmother since seperation...... i use to listen to them fighting my dad would have the foulist of mouths......... I LEARNT FROM IT.......

No way would i think ....... If i was in a relationship it would fail...... And believe me every women in my family except one in the last 8 generations has seperated --- and yes on bad terms.........

I agree you should learn from what your parents have done..... You say you dont want to put your child through something like that ........

WHAT WILL YOUR CHILD GO THROUGH WITHOUT A DADDY???????

You say you are not in a relationship .......... How are you going to fall pregnant>???????? ONE NIGHT STAND??????????? Then what will your child grow to think............

I DO THINK YOUR BEING SELFISH........... You have considered how to arrange working and all that............. but like someone else has mentioned Who will watch the baby while your at work do you know how hard it is to find child care for a BABY>>>>>> let alone a toddler///////
THINK ABOUT THE SITUATION AND HOW YOU WILL EXPLAIN TO YOUR CHILD WHERE THEIR DADDY IS AND WHY HE DOESNT EXIST>>>>>>>> are you being selfish????????

Lets see,, pro quo"""""" You hate relationships because of what your parents did............ you dont want your child to be in a loving parent relationship because of that........ HOW DO YOU THINK THAT CHILD WOULD GROW??????? You need love and lots of it .... but the way you feeling i dont think it right>>>>>> ITS SELFISH
I there can I make a suggestion?!

try to talk to a counselor and ask yourself what is your main reason for wanting a child and not sharing the responsibility with anyone else.
my parents have drummed into me for YEARS. that you dont have babies unless you are married. well i'm not married and my daughter is 4mths old. their main reason for saying that was if i wasnt married its easier for the dad to leave, i didnt know what their reasons were until i found out i was pregnant. i think these days marriage is only a piece of paper but on the other hand it would be nice if we all had the same last name.
JUST ASK YOURSELF WHY.you want a child? AND YOU HAVE PLENTY OF YEARS TO HAVE KIDS . you should get out and enjoy your life .go for a trip overseas. you must have given up alot already caring for your brother.

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

Hi i just wanted to say ..... OOOOPPPSSS i didnt see your second entry snuck away in there..........

Although i did mean everything i said.... im glad you have changed the way you see things and am happy for you

I HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT>>>>> GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Sign in to follow this topic