Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Having babies close together Rss

go for it ! we have 3 sons the oldest is now 4 the middle one will be 3 in october & the "baby" turns 2 in november it gets harder b4 it gets easire. my boys on the whole are good together but do have their moments some times it ends in tears even mine!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi Marti,

I am now enjoying my 2 under 2 immensely!!!

My daughter is 21 months old this week and my son is now 6 weeks old. I love having 2 little ones close together!

Sure, I am tired and some days I wonder how we will get through, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Have you started trying for number 2 yet???

Wishing you all the best whatever you do!

Michelle
My sons are 11 months and 17 days apart. They are now 6 and 7. At first I was terrified of 2 so close together but loved it got everything done in one hit. Like Micheele says somedays are real tirng and you do wonder how you will get thru but its well worth it. My boys are so close they have seperate beds but always wake up hugging each other it is cute.
Now we have had years of peace and are now going for #3 but this will be our last.
Good luck

Kathy,VIC,Josh 8, Alex 7, Michael 1

Hi there

You are the first person i have heard of with such a small age gap!!!

I was a bit concerned because my daughter was just over two months when i fell pregnant again.

My baby is due on 20 June and Holly was born on 8 Juy 2004. So i figure there will be about 11 months and 12 days between them.

I also have a three year old son. At the moment i am very tired.

Nice to know i am not the only one.

Adam(07/09/01), Holly(08/07/04) & Matthew(230605)

hi i have 4 kids and my 5th is due in april 05 there is 18 months between my first 2, a 4 1/2 year gap betwee my 2nd and 3rd, 18 months between 3 and 4. i fell pregnant 3 weeks after my 4th but lost it, i am pregnant again and there will be about 12 months differance between 4 and 5, there is advantages in haveing them close and spreading them out. i am glad i have the age gaps i have because the first 2 are very close and i think most kids need that and the 3rd was big enough that when she was born the first 2 knew what was going on and they were a big help in looking after her and wanting to help and play with her. i think that the real decideing factor is weather you think you can handle 2 small children close together. if you only have 1 at the moment and you are copeing well then you probly can handle have another one now. hope this is helpfull
Sign in to follow this topic