Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. New Zealand surrogate wanted urgently

New Zealand surrogate wanted urgently Lock Rss

Hi everyone,
My husband and I are desperately seeking a surrogate to help us achieve our dream of being parents. We've exhausted all the online resources we could find (EDEN etc) so am not looking to be led elsewhere.
We have a stable household full of love and positivity. We are spiritual people though not actually "religious". We do not drink, smoke, or do drugs. My husband works but I am just a housewife. We have been trying for years to have our own little bundle of joy but to no avail. As far as I know my eggs are fine, and he is very fertile. I've been pregnant before yet cannot carry a pregnancy to term, so we would most likely be looking for someone to carry a baby made with our parts rather than needing a donor as well (though we would be open to it if needed)

Please don't hijack my post. Serious responses only and thank you all for reading
Hi,

I Just wondering if you are still looking for a surrogate?

I am a mother of 2 boys and have decided my little family is complete smile

If you are still looking please PM me.
Hi there

I've been thinking of being a surrogate for some time now. I have 3 children (14,8 & 4) If you are still looking for a surrogate mother I would be more than happy to talk more. PM me.
smile

Hey PM me.
hi everyone - it's against our terms and conditions to post private information such as emails in a public forum so please just private message each other if you are interested.
Hi. I see you have had a few responses about looking for a surrogate mother. My wife and I are also living in New Zealand and looking for a surrogate mother. We are both Christians and l had been praying about our situation when I was prompted to search again and found this forum. We had been trying to have a baby since we got married and eventually went to doctor to find out what the problem was, only to find out that she had cervical cancer.My wife and I were left devastated and the chemoradiation treatment has left her unable to carry a baby. We have just passed our first year after treatment finished but still aching to bring our own little bundle of joy into the world. Before chemoradiation treatment started we had the chance of fertility treatment and have 5 healthy embryos stored. Please if there are any ladies out there who can help us PM me. You are all such wonderfully giving women.
Hi nzgolf. I have requested a 'follow' so I can message you privately, but not sure if you have seen this request. Please let me know if you are still looking for a surrogate.
Simone_MacKenzie are you still interested in being a surrogate? Have you found a family? We are looking for a surrogate.
Thanks.
https://www.facebook.com/Project-Sibling-Surrog...
Hi everyone,i am a christian woman,32 years young..i have had on my heart for a long time to be a surrogate mother..i would love to be able to bring a child into this world for a family that is struggling to concieve. I have 6 children,aged 12,10,9,6,5,3 and they are a true blessing from god grin if you are having difficulty,i am your answer grin
Lizrichards wrote:
Hi,

I Just wondering if you are still looking for a surrogate?

I am a mother of 2 boys and have decided my little family is complete smile

If you are still looking please PM me.

How do i Private Message you please? Are you still looking to be a surrogate
Me and my husband are looking for blessing of a lovely gestational surrogate mum to complete our family. I had my hysterectomy after my C-section of my fist child. I am new to NZ when I had my first baby in 2014. We don't have anyone at that time. I looked forward to carrying my daughter after her birth, but unfortunately everything turned around. My blood arteries were mistakenly cut during my C-section. I was unconscious for 2 days and had several surgeries (~8) and at last had hysterectomy. We have been through very hard time and am still fighting inside my heart with tears, as why this happened to me....
I am not giving up my dream to have my 2nd child and my little one is looking for her sibling to play around.

We truly believe that someone would help us to complete our family.
Thank you very much for reading my story...
My wife and I have been together for 15 years, and married for the last two. We are looking for a surrogate to help us realise the dream of raising a family.

The chance of us becoming pregnant naturally is extremely low, so we have already been through a round of IVF, using a donor egg from a very lovely, special woman. My wife carried the baby full term, but due to compilations during birth, our son only lived for only 3 days. We have been advised that my wife needs 12 – 18 months to recover, and she is unsure whether she can put herself through that again.

Due to the fact that we’re both in our early 40s, we are searching for a way to have at least one child before we get too old, while we still have a chance. I’m university educated, working in the technology/engineering field, and my wife was a graphic designer, with ambitions to be a full time stay-at-home mum. We have a lot of love to give. I had a great childhood, and want the chance to continue that with my own children.
Sign in to follow this topic