Just new to huggies forums.

I am curious to know if any one else still ovulates
And has been put on clomid 50.
I am 12 dpo and I woke up at 4am extreme hunger
Sore bbs also with a nauseated feeling

I didn't think I'd feel sick before my AF's arrive
But here I am.

Any advice or 1st month clomid success stories of how
You felt as early symptoms would be great.

EzzyJ

TTC 1 year 9 months
IUI conception last month with BFP
Currently pregnant
Me 34 PCO
DH perfect

Hi EzzyJ

I was on 50mg Clomid for CD 3-7 and we conceived on our second round. The first round we had 2 follicles but it didn't work. The next cycle we had 1 huge follicle and we got pregnant! My first symptom was cramping like AF cramps but stronger. I thought AF was on it's way and was getting disappointed so I waited a few days, then thought I would test and we got our BFP! We now have a healthy 19 month old boy and are 14 weeks pregnant with number 2, who was conceived naturally after only a couple of months!

I hope your TTC journey isn't a long one. Good Luck smile
Thanks both of you mummies,
Really have to been to anxious this month have not be recording temps just did the deeds on and around when the doctor told me to.
Still to early to test, not sure you feel pregnant on clomid but this months I felt normal well up until now.
It's great to hear some success stories, not sure how much patients I have after the next few months after TTC already 1 year 3 months.
Fingers crossed this is my month!!!
Thanks

TTC 1 year 9 months
Currently pregnant
Me 34 PCO
DH perfect

How did you go on your first round of Clomid Ezzy? I got a BFN on my first round. I am about to start round 2. I am on 50mg days 5-9.
Hi MrsElvis

I got BFN last month my first round of clomid. I was unsure if I should take it again as I was quite sick leading up to my AF, also heavy AF blood clots. (Sorry if to graphic)
I rang my doctor as I wasn't sure what to do, he said to keep going, I was one tablet short this round, have not taken temps and did not have sex the days I was told to. I was to anxious.
Did you get the feeling clomid mimics pregancy? I felt so shit.
I am just going to keep going but not be so ridged and have the mentality of what ever happens happens.
Please let me know how you go and if you need a support buddy. Such a frustrating time!!!!

TTC 1 year 9 months
Currently pregnant
Me 34 PCO
DH perfect

I had read that AF bleeding canbequite heavy on Clomid. I have only just started day 1 of my cycle after my first round. My cycle went for 47 days, my longest ever since being diagnosed with PCOS. It's already started a lot heavier than usual so i am a little worried. I had nausea and hot flushes constantly on my first round. Got quite bad cramps when I ovulated and a couple of days prior to this cycle starting.

Keep trying. Think positive. I was quite sceptical whether to take the clomid again also especially as I am having a HSG on day 10 but given that can sometimes increase your fertility for that cycle figured I would keep going. I have heard plenty more clomid success stories than non success stories so I am staying positive smile
After 2 blighted ovums and receiving normal test results from my ob after genetic testing, he put me on a half dose of clomid to see if my follicle quality might improve. After the first cycle we got pregnant and we now have a beautiful baby boy at 10 months old.
When taking clomid, all cycle I felt pregnant from the moment I started taking it. Sorest nipples in the world, feeling sick and tired. I even felt the eruption of the release of egg so timing was perfect. First test was negative and then 2 days later it was positive. The pregnancy symptoms were still there when I tested so I didn't know if I was actually pregnant or if it was the clomid. Timing is key and I found the pee sticks worked best for all 3 conceptions.
I was really sick once I started increasing the dose of clomid. I ended up on 150. I would feel nauseous about a week before my period was due and when it arrived I was in so much pain I couldn't do anything for the 4 days of my period without taking a combination if panadol, nurofen and buscopan . It took nearly 8 months for us to get pregnant and the longer I was on clomid the shorter my periods became. The last period I had was only 48 hours.

It's different for everyone and I have friends who say they didn't notice they were taking it. I certainly did though. In the end it worked so it was worth it.
Hi all
Just want to share my experience for this month, everything went to plan happy and normal, best I've felt in a while, periods then where late by 2 days, on the 3rd day late my tempratire went down by the night I had the most horrendous migraine and started vomiting, then got hungry. I thought for sure I'm pregnant.
Next day I got my period but I have never felt so I'll in my life that I can remember, in fact my husband had to drive me to the doctors for an injection for my miagrain as I just couldn't take the pain any longer.

This has made me come to the conclusion that I will try clomid for one month only as I'm on holidays coming up, and if it doesn't work out we have decided to not go down this journey.

Take care everyone on this drug!

TTC 1 year 9 months
Currently pregnant
Me 34 PCO
DH perfect

Sign in to follow this topic