Huggies Forum

Got a positive HPT this morning! Lock Rss

I haven't been on much for awhile but you might remember we have been TTC for over a year now and have had trouble as I haven't been ovulating. In the past year I have ovulated 3 times. We're currently going through testing to find out what the problem is.
Anyhoo... not quite 2 weeks ago my LH test came up positive, so we went about making a baby. The last couple of days I have been feeling a bit off, so decided to do a HPT even though I thought it was a bit early, and got 2 lines!!! I am SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO happy!!
It's still early days, So please keep your fingers crossed for us that all goes well smile
To those of you who have been having troubles, just like us, it shows there's hope!!

grin That is fantastic! Congratulations!

Wishing you a smooth pregnancy xxxxx
CONGRATS!!!

WE ALL HOPE FOR A HEALTHY & STICKY BABY!! grin

Wooohooo! Congratulations! Let's hope it's catching cause I have some friends who have been trying for years also.

I haven't been on much for awhile but you might remember we have been TTC for over a year now and have had trouble as I haven't been ovulating. In the past year I have ovulated 3 times. We're currently going through testing to find out what the problem is.
Anyhoo... not quite 2 weeks ago my LH test came up positive, so we went about making a baby. The last couple of days I have been feeling a bit off, so decided to do a HPT even though I thought it was a bit early, and got 2 lines!!! I am SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO happy!!
It's still early days, So please keep your fingers crossed for us that all goes well smile
To those of you who have been having troubles, just like us, it shows there's hope!!

so wonderfull to hear that!!! congrats to u !! may u have a beautiful pregnancy and enjoy! xxx
congrats!!!!
Sign in to follow this topic