Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Chinese birth chart Lock Rss

Has anyone used the chinese birth chart to get a certain gender? and if so did you get what it predicted? as we were going to use it but i used it to see what sex my first child was meant to be (hes already here) and it said GIRL and hes a BOY:) i even went 2 months ahead and 2 months back and it still came up GIRL so im just wondering how anyone else got on...

Amber, DS Bailey 09/03/04 & DS Astin 04/07/07

Hey there,

I myself didn't try to get a certain gender by following it but came across it once I was already pregnant. It said we would have a boy and we both thought we were going to have a boy. We worked out our own births and those of our siblings as best as we could and most of them seemed correct. And then we had a girl! So its really hard to tell the accuracy although somewhere I read said it was like 97%...but I don;t know
Hi Bays Mum

I am not sure if the birth chart actually works, but i have done it i just have to wait and find out if its correct now! Scan next week to find out sex, will let you know how i go!
There are two chart styles i've come across, one where you have to change conception month and mothers age to luna years. This one said my daughter was a boy and i have concieved a girl. The other chart, you just went by actual info and this one said my daughter was a girl and i've concieved a boy. obviously i like the second one better, (fourtune baby predicted that i will have a boy) If you want to try luna years, i found that the month went back one and age moved up 2. (eg: May conception = April, age 23= 25) Good luck!

Have a look at Fortunebaby.com if interested, it's not free but not expensive at all and have a money back guarentee. I mucked up my LMP date and they re-did my prediction for free. It's based on the mothers and fathers details, bodily chemistry cycle and dominant chromosome etc.

DD - 04/12/01; #2 due Feb/ March 07

Sign in to follow this topic