Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

gender selection Lock Rss

Hi i am a mum of two boys the youngest of them being four mths old. We are not planning on having another for a while but when we do we would like to have a girl. Has anyone tried to select the gender of their baby? if so what natural methods can be used?
Thanx a bunch

Mum of 2 boys 3 1/2 and 19wks

Hi Jacqui,

I have researched this topic a little bit as i would love to have a girl next time, try this website www.Baby-Gender-Selection-Program.com its pretty good, they want you to pay to use there info but if you sign up with your email address they will send you tips every week for free ! The one other thing i can suggest is that when you know your ovulating BD 2-3 days before for a girl and right on ovulation for a boy !

Hope this helps !

Luv Sarah

Declan 7/12/04 & Taryn 25/4/07

I dont want this to sound rude or anything but bare with me!

As far as i've read (hubby & i were trying for a boy due to 5 nieces) most of the wives tales really dont work, although some people say they use them & it happens to be the case a lot of people say they tried the same method & it didn't work.

As for when you're already pregnant & wanting to know the sex those tales are funny too - there's the pigment line from the belly button down for a girl & from your bust to the belly button & then from there down for a boy - mine starts at my bust & it's a girl so that one doesnt work, there's the one about the way the baby sits but apparently that differs anyway depending on your body type. Oh the best one i read was there's morning sickness if it's a girl & none if it's a boy - like i said, i'm having a girl & got NO morning sickness - my mum had me without any & my brother without any so that one doesnt work much either.

BUT my radiologist said to me, she's sorry if we didn't get what we were after but blame your hubby - his genes are what infact decide the sex of your baby so i guess that means no matter what you do, if your hubby has boy genes then that's unfortunately that's what you'll more than likely have.

My ex boyfriend is the 2nd of 4 boys & surprise surprise, he has 3 boys of his own & both of his younger brothers have a son each as well. So i guess i'm one of those people who didn't worry about the tales & figured i'd get what i was given & i'd love him/her no matter what anyway!

Good luck with having a girl & if you wanna try the tales then i wish you well with them but i really dont think they're accurate anyway.

Kel, SA, Mum to Lillian Rose - 06/06/06

Sign in to follow this topic