Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

trying after curette Lock Rss

Hi Girls, was wandering if any of you could tell me when is it best to start trying after a curette. I was 9weeks preg & miscarried, had a curette on 17 march.

Danielle, vic. 38yrs! due oct 2007

Hi Danielle,
Im sorry to hear about your loss. A miscarriage is something woman shouldn't have to go through.

I had a curette on the 15th of Dec 05 and my doctor told me i could start trying as soon as my cycle returned to normal, for me that was the next month and i didnt even bleed after my curette so i guess the answer to your question is asap. Goodluck, let me know how it goes for you. Chin up and try to think positive smile
I miscarried a while ago, but the doctor told me also to wait till my cycle returned to normal, and that its probably best to wait at least two cycles. But I assume every doctor would ave their own opinion on this.

Best of luck
Renee
Hi all just wanted someones opinion on something... i had a currette on the 27/03 and am still bleeding and rather than ease off and darken, the bleeding was barely noticable in the beggining but is now quite heavy and bright red i seen the doc last wednesday and she said as long as there wasnt any pain to not to get too concerned... but i just read the info sheet i got when i left he hospital and it said that bleeding should last about ten days should i see the doctor? or should i not wory as there isnt any pain??? what do you think???

Mel 21yrs, TAS, Amber 24/05/01 TTC#2

Sign in to follow this topic