Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. Planning a 3 pregnancy after 2 caesareans

Planning a 3 pregnancy after 2 caesareans Rss

I just want to know if anyone out there has had 2 c-sections prior to a 3rd child & then gone for a natural birth for the 3rd?

They generally say you can't, but I have read where mothers have attempted this.

I would love to hear from anybody who has done it or is going to do it

Cheers!
hi my name is sarah i have had 2 csections myself the only thing that u can try is a trial labour cause of ur scare it may rip but it is very unlikely that u will be able to have a natural birth now i no how u feel as i would like to have another but i have to have another csection
I have had a caesar, then a natural then another caesar. But all my drs have told me that if I have another baby it will have to be by caesar as it could tear you open inside. Sorry to tell you that. I know its not what you wanted to hear. But do ask if you can have a natural and see how far you can go before they do a caesar. Good luck.
i had 3 sections so cannot really help . but my doc said to me after no2 was born that if i was to have another i would need another section . he said that some people can have 2 sections and the 3rd a vbac but not me as my uters was too thin to risk it. good luck with whatever happens!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

yes, I just did it!

mumto3, Qld, 3, 2 & newborn

Sign in to follow this topic