Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. TTC- NERVOUS MY PERIOD IS DUE IN A FEW DAYS- PLEASE HELP

TTC- NERVOUS MY PERIOD IS DUE IN A FEW DAYS- PLEASE HELP Lock Rss

Hi everyone,

I had my implanon removed around 3months ago and I have had 2 periods since- # 3 is due in a few days and were TTC. Im experiancing all tha early pregancy signs but this has happened for the last 2 months before my period. Im excited but scared at the same time BUT im finding it realy difficult being disapointed all the time!!! Can anyone out there give me any words of advice on the best positions and ways to concieve, foods to eat etc...... I realy need some advice from other mums or women TTC. I know im not alone but im just so nervous about the whole period thing- I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF IM PREGNANT!!!! The tests keep coming bak negative but Im just not sure. I know i can fall pregnant cause I have been once b4 (sadly it didnt work out) PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Hi,

I know exactly what you are going though I'm due to get my periods end of next week and I sooo desperately want a baby. I can't wait!!!!!! I have been trying for nearly 6 months now and nothing has happened yet. I was never on the pill so I thought when I would finally start trying it would happen straight away. YEAH RIGHT. I'm still waiting. Each month when I get my periods I just get more and more hurt, but then I think to myself oh well lets try again next month, plus I get an extra month to save money. I have been told to eat healthy and make sure you eat lots of greens. Rumour had it that Grapefruit juice was good but aparently its not true and studies in America were done to prove that. Now I have also heard that the men should be drinking lots of coffee (so I make coffee for my husband every few hours....just kidding). I'm really only new at this as I have never had a baby before so I really can't tell you too much. I just wanted to let you know that yes there are people like you out there. I really wanted to be pregnant before Christmas so it could be a good suprise for my parents as they don't have any grandchildren because I'm an only child. Oh well it'll happen eventually. The only advice I could really give you is not to stress about it too much and if it doesn't happen this month there are plenty of other months.

Anyhow I don't want to bore you. Sorry I blab on a bit much.

Good luck with it all and if you find out any new stuff please pass it on to me as I'm only new to it also.

Take care.

smile
Sign in to follow this topic