Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Caesarean Births
  5. when did you get your date for your c-section

when did you get your date for your c-section Lock Rss

i have had 2 un panned c-sections this one is planned when will i get the date does anyone know 10 weeks to go getting inpatient kind regards melissa

had 2 C-SECTION and a proud mum

I got my date when I was 32 weeks. I was booked in at 38+5 weeks.
Hi,
I got mine at 26 weeks and I am booked in next Tues at 38 wk+6 days.
I would be asking your OB.
Good luck.
oh thanks for your reply i will speak the my midwife as soon as possible kind regards mel

I was pregnant with twins and they told me I would be able to have a c-section (which we wanted) at about 34 weeks we got the date at 35 weeks and had the ceasar at 37 weeks.

<a href="">http://s455.photobucket.com/albums/qq272/

I got booked in at my first OB visit so when I was nearly 9 weeks as looking at a planned c-section, I may still try for VBAC, but I guess my Dr wants to plan ahead for himself, and know what we're aiming for. I'm thinking that this date might change closer to the time, but I'm booked in for 38.5 weeks. Is it normal to get your dates so late in the piece? Or am I the odd one out? Still it's nice to know what we'll be looking at. Good luck Melissa I hope you get that date soon.

i am 33 weeks pregnant still dont have the date of my c-section i have had 2 c-sections but my last c-section was 13 months ago so thats why my next one has to be a c-section and they dont like trying for v-bac after you have two

talk to ur doctor when u go there next and ask him or her and they will talk to u bout it they will look at the book if they have any available room when eva ur just bout due good luck
talk to ur doctor when u go there next and ask him or her and they will talk to u bout it they will look at the book if they have any available room when eva ur just bout due good luck
no ur not the odd one out i had mine at 38 weeks pregnant and i planned it early cos of the complications with my last baby girl that i had
thanks for your reply have doctors next week i know i am having a c-section just would like to know when so hopefully i will know then will let everyone know thanks heaps kind regards melissa

Hi Mel, i am 26weeks and saw ob today and he gave me my date.
I am booked in at 38.4 weeks which is 18th march. I was very anxious to know as my partner works 5weeks on,5weeks off at sea,so needed to give plenty of notice for his work as he just can't fly home easily.
all the best!

Sign in to follow this topic