Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Labour and Birth
  5. Where do I get Raspberry Leaf Tea???

Where do I get Raspberry Leaf Tea??? Lock Rss

I recently have been informed of this wonderful natural remedy called Raspberry Leaf Tea. I've been told it helps alot with labour. Has anyone tried it before and where can I purchase it from?

Thanks
To-Be-Momma
I bought some from the health food shop. I bought it to induce labour as DD was 10 days overdue, it didn't help me but others swear it has helped them!

Good luck on the birth of your little one smile
I bought Raspberry leaf capsules from a health shop. Apparently the drink tastes foul.

It's hard to know if it was because of the capsules since every labour is different anyway, but I had a much easier labour this time around smile

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

It's been a while since I needed it but at the time I got mine from The Tea Centre. They can send tea via post so perhaps check out their website. Good luck smile
I had the tablets for the last two months in my first pregnancy. Long, but steady and definitely manageable labour at 40+5 weeks. Second pregnancy I didn't have any and was induced at 41+3 weeks, had a shortish labour but felt a lot harder than the first. Third pregnancy I drank the tea (lots of it!) for the last 2 months and was induced at 41+3 weeks, had an even shorter labour which I found much more manageable than the first two.
I bought the raspberry tea - Healtheries brand - from the supermarket
I used it with my first pregnancy. I started it from around 34 weeks with 1-2 cups a day. Purchased it from any health food shop and i would use one peppermint tea bag in the pot to make it taste better smile I then increased the amount of cups over the weeks coming up to the due date. I gave birth in a natural, drug free labour with no complications. My child was born 3.30kg and 5 days early and my uterus shrunk back very quickly. I also exercised walking 4-5km 4 days a week up until 38 weeks. I am currently 27 weeks pregnant with my second child and will use raspberry leaf tea again to help strengthen my uterus ready for childbirth. Do a bit of research and decide what is best for you. Good luck!
Sign in to follow this topic