Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Bucket handled tear Rss

Anyone know what that means?

My midwife looked into my tear from my labour with DS and said it was described as bucket handled. I didn't ask her what it meant because she let me know by txt and I thought it would be a pain to explain via txt.
I'm planning on asking her at my next appointment, but thought that perhaps one of you ladies could enlighten me in the meantime smile

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

my mum had one in her knee, it means that it tears and a piece of it rolls under when it comes back together or something like that.

Actually, I just googled it. It's where it tears away so it looks like a bucket handle,so there's a hole in the middle.

Thanks Beaker smile

I had a little Google too, but all I could find was stuff about the knee ones and cervical ones.
It was bad, but it wasn't cervix bad!

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Yeah I could only see it for knees etc.. I guess tissue could do the same. I'm not sure why, but I didn't realise you were pregnant!! Not to long go now hey!

Lol yep, pretty pregnant now.
Thanks for checking it out for me smile

Sign in to follow this topic