Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Kiwifruit smoothies Rss

Anyone got any kiwifruit smoothy recipe ideas they wanna share? Midwife told me to start drinking them, due in 2-3 weeks

You can buy kiwicrush iceblocks at the supermarket, they get ya moving really quickly lol. It acts as a laxative, and stimulating laxatives can bring on labour.

*Beaker* wrote:
You can buy kiwicrush iceblocks at the supermarket, they get ya moving really quickly lol. It acts as a laxative, and stimulating laxatives can bring on labour.[/qu[quote post="3550819" name="*Beaker*"]*Beaker* wrote:
You can buy kiwicrush iceblocks at the supermarket, they get ya moving really quickly lol. It acts as a laxative, and stimulating laxatives can bring on labour.

Thanks Beaker, Hospital has given me an induction date (cause im old...) midwife and I would rather she comes by herself, so to clear out system so she fully engages and prep for labour, she want me to have lots of kiwifruit smile

Well good luck! You can also buy Phloe caps, which are the enzyme that kiwifruit has that makes you go, if you get sick of eating/drinking kiwi!

Kiwi fruit, banana, honey, yoghurt, milk and a couple of ice cubes. I never measure when making smoothies, just chuck everything together and whizz it up. You could get some cacao powder for a yum chocolatey flavour (different to cocoa, raw and much healthier).

Sorry to go off topic a bit & hijack but when it gets closer to that time for me I will also be trying anything and everything to get things started as I went overdue with ds and it took 3 attempts to induce me and then there were other complications.
I saw a thread a while back about a pill or supplement or something from health shops that can bring on labour for some women. I can't remember what it was called and forgot to bookmark it. Any ideas?
It wasn't raspberry leaf or castor oil.

evening primrose oil maybe?

No not evening primrose either.

Sign in to follow this topic