Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

VBAC OR ANOTHER C-SECTION? Rss

My partner and I have planned a second c-section for the purpose of saving my "tightness". My first CS was emergency due to not dilating after induction. My partner is not very "endowed", and in fact he has some insecurities with this from a previous relationship, and we have a great sex life but he is paranoid that if I give birth naturally I will stretch permanently. What I wanted to know is, what are the pros and cons of 2 C-Sections and pros and cons of VBAC? I would love to have the experience of natural birth and have the opportunity to heal quicker plus not have that "flap" above my scar. I don't know what to do! Mums please offer some advice. Xx
I would have given anything to have been able to have a vaginal birth. Both my first two c/s were emergency due to baby distress and stuck. My 3rd was emergency elective because my womb was so thin that it would have ruptured if I tried to naturally birth. My fanny is "intact" but I would have rather birthed them naturally and have a "stretched" vagina than 3 c/s scars. Each to there own, just my view on it

Just putting it out there, I have had 3 natural births in 5yrs, no tearing or stitches and my bits are better than they have ever been. You will not be permanently stretched! To consider choosing major surgery over something that isn't even going to happen seems outrageous!

Lol. Troll ph34r
country_yobbo wrote:
I always wonder about these posts too! I would definitely not make my first ever post about having a tight vj for my 'small' husband!

grin grin grin

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

jazool wrote:
country_yobbo wrote:
I always wonder about these posts too! I would definitely not make my first ever post about having a tight vj for my 'small' husband!

grin grin grin

Oh I'm glad you laughed too jazool! I snort laughed at that comment too but just cos it sounded funny, don't mean any disrespect to anyone's husband! Just cracked me up country yobbo smile
Bailey's Mummy wrote:
Just putting it out there, I have had 3 natural births in 5yrs, no tearing or stitches and my bits are better than they have ever been. You will not be permanently stretched! To consider choosing major surgery over something that isn't even going to happen seems outrageous!

Same here. After 3 kids in 3.5 years, everything is fine, maybe even better. To have someone suggest that you have surgery because he is worried about the after effects of a natural birth for him is a bit ridiculous and pretty selfish in my opinion.
Sign in to follow this topic