I now have a decision to make - whether to be induced at 38 weeks, book a c-section or wait and see if I go into labour at 40 weeks.
The reason for this is when I birthed my son (at 40 weeks) the long posterior 31 hour labour with a vacuum extraction resulted in a broken coccyx. My son was 3.5kg born on his due date.
I now live with daily pain (made worse from oesteoarthritis) when sitting. I sit on a donut most of the time and when not pregnant I take Celebrex for the pain and natural remedies.
The doctor (and I) are concerned about further damage to the coccyx as its not a repairable injury.
What would you do?? I would prefer a natural delivery over a c-section.