Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Hospital Bag Lock Rss

Hi, what is the one thing you were so grateful for packing into your hospital bag?
Disposable undies, lip balm, comfy trackies
Lip balm was a must for me.
Other then that... Soap!
lollies!!! grin i had massive sugar cravings post birth lol so my packet of snakes was a god send that and my novel to read during the 40+ mins at time i spent with bub on the boob smile
snacks like museli bars and snack bags of biscuits in case you get the munchies between meals

Little Miss's wrote:
Big granny undies ( just in case of c section). So they sit up high on your belly.

same!!! so daggy but sooo comfy smile

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Definately food - was starving afterwards!!!! And you can't always time it to be near a meal......
Spare change of clothes for DH (he stayed with us the whole 4 nights in hospital) and nipple cream for those hour long boobie feeds.

Thanks everyone, will add to my bag today:)
I would have DIED without:
-Powerade (during labor it was a godsend to give energy)
-Dry crackers and Tiny teddies SNACK SIZES (enough to fill the spot and you don't have food sitting open in a hospital)
My own Bath Towels and facewasher, camera for when it was boring (we were in hospital for nearly 3 weeks) and my phone and its charger, and breast pads (milk decided to come through on night 3 while I was asleep).
Can't name one thing but new underwear and a good pack or so nd pads.
Shower stuff,makes all the difference having lovely bodywash and nice shampoo really makes you feel so good.
new comfy clothes tights,pj's,sports bra's,long singlets and t shirts as I felt like my gutts was hanging out.

Sign in to follow this topic