Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

nepean hospital Lock Rss

hi mummys!i had bubs at nepean hospital anyone else had their bubs their?wot woz your experience like?
Hi

i had my first at nepean last year.

i found it fairly good i was a bit disappointed with the antenatal care because in the last 10 weeks of pregnancy i was still only seeing the midwife 3 weekly than 2 weeks on the final one on my due date when they found out i had high blood pressure.

also in my final 2 weeks i had been into the delivery suite 2 times due to really bad stabbing pain on my right side to the point i could not walk and was told both times it was ligaments stretching.

than the day after my due date when i came in to monitor my blood pressure they did blood tests (after me swearing black & blue the pain was not ligaments stretching)they realised the placenta was starting to disintergrate & bubs blood was in mine hence the pain.

sorry about the long story but i was trying to point out they were a bit neglecting with that and my bub could have been in real danger and who knows if something would have happened if i did not keep insisting.

but the delivery (induction) and post natal care were all really good the midwifes were excellent considering i was in delivery suite for 2 days.

Jess 2005, Steph 2006, Chris 2008 and Olly 2009

Sign in to follow this topic