Huggies Forum

Dandenong Hospital Lock Rss

Hi All

I'm 21 years of age and expecting my first on the 10th January 2005. Is anyone else due around that time having a baby around the Dandenong area? Would love to get to know people around my age that are expecting or just had a baby. Email me at [email protected]

Shar

Shar, 23, Melbourne

Hi Shar
My name is Haylee i'm 22 and pregnant with my second. I'm also going to Dandenong Hospital but i'm not due till the 24th of March.

Haylee, Vic, Joshua 27.06.03, Caitlin 11.03.05

Hi Haylee

It's nice to know there is someone else out there that is young and having thier baby at Dandenong. I have just finished my Ante-natal classes and everyone in my class was over 30 or close to.

I'm 35 weeks now and getting really anxious. I'm really looking forward to being a Mum. And the grandparents have been spoiling me rotten.

Shar, 23, Melbourne

hi shar and Haylee
i had my first at the dandy hos i hope you have a better stay than i did i have to laugh my ante- natal class were shocking i was 17-18 and they made a group for us young mums and they treated us as if we were 12 so i hope you were treated better. you will have to let me know how your stay was when i went it was just 'done up' and was ment to one of the best marternaty wards around so i would love to hear how it is now that it is ment to be even better.any way e-mail me if you like to chat at [email protected]

dena

dena,vic, 12 year old and 3 year old boys + ????

hey,
i live in hampton park so pretty clost tp dandy. i had my first baby at jessie mac in clayton and the staff were (overall) terrific i plan to go back there next time too! an accquaintance of mine is due the middle of next year, and is going to dandy!! i have heard good things about it! actually i think another woman i know (who is due about jan 21) is booked into dandy it's her second child!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hi
I had my first baby at dandenong aswell and i thought they were pretty good especially compared to monash my boyfriend's sister had her baby at clayton in june of this year and they were no where near as good they put 4 people in a room at dande there are only 2 and at clayton you can't bathe the baby in your room like you can at dandenong.

Haylee, Vic, Joshua 27.06.03, Caitlin 11.03.05

hi again
first of all 4 people to a room stuff that! i thought the rooms at dandy were great the next door neighbor was weird but hey what can you do i had problems with one of the nurses thats my complant about dandy even though she was only on at night when all was quiet but apart from her every thing was alright not as good as home though

dena,vic, 12 year old and 3 year old boys + ????

hi there,

i had my boy at dandenong hospital in april 2004 and found it FANTASTIC. they were great in there and really supportive. i will be have all my children there we were really happy.

Debbie, VIC, Brad 2, Josh 3 Mth

hi there,
i had my two girls at dandenong now aged 9 and 6. i have a 4 mth old who i had at the northern hospital( i now live in reservoir) everyone has there different opinions but i found dandy to be a fantastic hospital and they run rings around the northern.....

zoe,vic,mumof3

Hi,

I can highly recommend the Dandenong Hospital Maternity Dept. I had my baby girl there in Feb 2004. Next bub is due Jan 2006 and am definately going to book into Dandy again.

The rooms are really nice and the staff altough obviously overworked and understaffed do an excellent job.

Good luck
Bri

Mum to (Olivia 3 Feb 2004) & (Emily 26 Jan 2006)

Sign in to follow this topic