Huggies Forum

oops! contraception malfunction? Lock Rss

i am about to go buy a pg test kit as i think i may be as i forgot to take about 2-3 pills during the month. and am now feeling quite queasy

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

oooh! Good luck, for whichever way you want it to go.

Natasha,toddler and newbie

just did the test it was neg but i still feel a bit off, will do the 2nd one in the morning

good luck with the test. I am thinking that you would still be happy to have a fourth child? Has hubby changed his mind about having a fourth?

Good Luck
Danielle

QLD DD 2/02 DD 3/03 DD 2/05 Jack 23/3/07

hi danielle. dh really hasnt said too much but i told him this mornimg about my suspicions he didnt say much. i would happy to have another . so we will see what happensif i dont gat my period soon , thought i would have it by now as started the sugar tablets yesterday and it usually appears soon after that

finally got my period , in 2 minds about that , thats life. if haave another bub it will because because it was planned not becoz i forgot to take the pill!

Can you fall pregnant just by missing a couple of pills???????? I hope not i have been missing pills all month sometimes 1 pill then sometimes 2 days i just make sure i dont go past 2 days without one ofcourse i always try to take 1 everyday

~

ummm... yes you can fall pregnant if you miss a pill....

my mum got pregnant with my brother within 2 days of stopping so if she had missed 2 during the month she could have got pregnant.

the pill is meant to work by being regular! taking it everyday at around the same time is apparently the only way to ensure the 99.99% contraception (or whatever it is).

It's the same with any contraception... if you don't use if properly it won't work!

Jordana, ACT, 1st girl Sep-01, 2nd girl Jul-05

Sign in to follow this topic