Huggies Forum

Are you due in October 2017? Lock Rss

Ok I've done it ????
Just got my BFP yesterday (AF due date) - so excited! This will be my 2nd, I have a beautiful 2 1/2 yo daughter. My first sign of pregnancy was absolute and total exhaustion! So tired, even after a great night's sleep...forgot how tiring early pregnancy is!
Even though I'm not a FTM I'm still nervous about every niggling cramp and pain! Lol.

Congrats to all the ladies with BFP's! I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies!
Done! smile

Hi there, I'm due 5 October with my 3rd! I'm keen to join the Facebook group smile
Hi I'm due October 16th I would love to join???
Hi, Im due 4th Oct with our third, would love to join the Facebook group.
Ive just sent a friend request
Ive sent a friend request and msg - Due 30/10 smile
I have just found out we are expecting my third! Due 26/10..
My boys are 13 & 11 so its a huge age gap but first child between my partner of 8 years & I..
hi all, Im Alice, due 8th October with our first child... have been suffering from the dreaded morning sickness, generally in the afternoon and evening though...
Hey hey! Dues Oct 6th with our first and very excited! Have sent friend request to Amy smile Being in a Facebook group with kiwi mummas would be so cool!
If I'm not too late to the party, I'd love to join a fb group. I'm due oct 6th. I'm struggling to find an active forum to join a fb group, which is something I'm missing this pregnancy.
Sign in to follow this topic