Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. What Month Is Your Baby Due?
  5. Hi Everyone, anyone else due 7 May 2017?

Hi Everyone, anyone else due 7 May 2017? Lock Rss

Hey there, found out two weeks back that Iam pregnant. Actually our surrogate is 4 Weeks pregnant. I was termed as infertile 2 years back. We tried numerous treatment and many medicines but no success. It seemed like nothing was working for us. Then with mutual discussion we went for surrogacy via biotexcom. Our experience has just started and up till now everything has been very smooth. Do have a look at this video for more information https://youtu.be/IHp-3NEaQjA
Hey there, found out two weeks back that Iam pregnant. Actually our surrogate is 4 Weeks pregnant. I was termed as infertile 2 years back. We tried numerous treatment and many medicines but no success. It seemed like nothing was working for us. Then with mutual discussion we went for surrogacy via biotexcom. Our experience has just started and up till now everything has been very smooth. Do have a look at this video for more information https://youtu.be/IHp-3NEaQjA
Yvette_H hello! What’s going on? I am really glad we met. Congratulations dear! It’s a news of happiness amazing. I am very happy to hear it. It's amazing news. Yes, I know many ladies who are pregnant with you. I can understand her symptoms. What are you want to know about them? What're your feelings at this moment? I will discuss you from others. Try to take a healthy meal at this condition. Go for a checkup to your doctor weekly. I think you are a bit nervous about this. You don’t need to be nervous. Take it, easy dear! You are one of the bravest people I know. Nice to meet you, dear.
Hi JustJac, this is janny.I am happy for your kid. I am also a mother of the kid. He's 4 years old. He still wants to be in the pram while we are out. As every child is different. He started walking at the age of 10 months. Now he gets out of his pram while I'm looking for things in the market. But wants to be in the pram while I'm walking. I've tried to hold his hand and make him walk but he refuses every time. Buying a double pram is a good idea. You will need it. Even if he starts walking regularly he won't be able to walk as fast as u can. Hope for the best. Give it a go and best of luck.
hi! Yvette_H hopes so you are doing great. Congrats this is really a great news. I know how much excitement you would be having. This really great that you conceive naturally. Not like my sister, she was unable to conceive but she did not lose hope. She went for surrogacy in Europe.T here are best clinics out there.I am so excited for the baby to come .just the way you would be .sending you baby dust .keep smiling. take care of yourself .eat healthy food. don't be stressed.All would be fine in the end. May the child brings much more happiness in your life. lots of love
Congratulations on getting pregnant! Anxiety when it comes to being pregnant is very common. You're not the only one feeling this. I would suggest trying to keep as calm as possible. Do stuff to take your mind off of any possible stress. Take a walk. Indulge in your cravings. You can get through it. Good luck!
hi, hope you are going well.it's a good news that you are pregnant.congratulations a lot. its a pleasure to everyone.you're looking excited that you are fully enjoying your this journey. my friend is also pregnant for the last 2 months. and I'm really happy for her. are you taking good diet? it's important to take care of your healthy diet. as you know there is infertility problem is increasing day by day.a lots of clinics are working against infertility. some are working very sincerely but the majority is just making the peoples fool.you should thank God that you don't need to go anywhere for this type of treatments.i read a lot of irresponsibilities related to adonize, my cousin had a bad experience of that clinic. she faced a fail IVF treatment there. I feel so bad for her. please suggest the peoples avoid these type of clinics.it is just caused by the wastage of time and money. anyways best of luck for your next journey.
hi, hope you are going well.it's a good news that you are pregnant.congratulations a lot. its a pleasure to everyone.you're looking excited that you are fully enjoying your this journey. my friend is also pregnant for the last 2 months. and I'm really happy for her. are you taking good diet? it's important to take care of your healthy diet. as you know there is infertility problem is increasing day by day.a lots of clinics are working against infertility. some are working very sincerely but the majority is just making the peoples fool.you should thank God that you don't need to go anywhere for this type of treatments.i read a lot of irresponsibilities related to adonize, my cousin had a bad experience of that clinic. she faced a fail IVF treatment there. I feel so bad for her. please suggest the peoples avoid these type of clinics.it is just caused by the wastage of time and money. anyways best of luck for your next journey.
hi, wow a good news.hope you are going well. many many many happy returns of the day.l'm very happy for you.its really a pleasant feeling to be pregnant.its a wonderful joy of the world for which you can do everything. a lot of people are derived from this blessing. they tried everywhere but can't succeed. many clinics are just making peoples fool.they are treating their profession just like a business. my cousin had found a clinic lotus it is working in UK.but alas she got just wastage of time and money. they don't care about their patients.i'm so sad for her. anyways you are lucky because you don't have any experience such as.wish you good luck dear. God bless you with a cute baby.
hi, hope you are going great. I know how you are feeling. congratulations a lot. my cousin is also pregnant. she shares a lot of things about her experience.it's really an awesome time. I can feel this pleasure.to be pregnant is a very pleasant feeling. sometimes when we get anything special, life becomes the bed of roses. we enjoy every single moment. it's really a big achievement I can understand. you know you are lucky because the people who became infertile are spending their whole earn to get a baby. and the other side many devious clinics are making them fool. I came to know about a clinic lotus which is working just for money. they don't care for their patients.i've read and observe a lot of complaints about this clinic. please advise your dear ones to avoid this fraud clinic.
Hello! no dr appointments yet but finally got a positive after 13 months of negatives! 2nd child... by our calculations due May 6 ... stoked!
Hi Yvette_H,

I have a 15 months old baby boy smile

https://furniture-removal-company.blogspot.com/...

Sign in to follow this topic