Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Are you due in Feb 2017??? Rss

I got my first BFP three days ago (before AF was due)! So excited!
Anyone else due in Feb 2017?
Hi Love yes I found out a few days ago That I would be expecting number 8 ( I am terrified) But I have a really supportive husband who is amazing and my 7 other girls are very well behaved. Congrats to you Hun. It would be great to find some great supportive friends. I am having a tough time getting my head around things right now.x

I'm due February too! First time mum too! very exciting. Cannot wait to tell everyone!
Feel free to join the FB group I have started from another forum, for women due in Feb 17... there is only a handful of us so far... we we are growing in numbers. It has already been a great zone for questions and support! If you have FB and would like to join just search for 'Marielle Logan' and add her as a friend. You will be added to the group from there. Marielle Logan's FB profile pic is a pregnant woman in a pink dress with a heart shape on her belly.

Congrats SuperSingingMumof7 and Ljrose18! Wow, number 8 SuperSingingMumof7! That is impressive!
Have just sent you a friend request to join the group smile
Is the group a secret? as no one on my Facebook knows including my mum who is overseas

Alisonlhenry89 wrote:
Feel free to join the FB group I have started from another forum, for women due in Feb 17... there is only a handful of us so far... we we are growing in numbers. It has already been a great zone for questions and support! If you have FB and would like to join just search for 'Marielle Logan' and add her as a friend. You will be added to the group from there. Marielle Logan's FB profile pic is a pregnant woman in a pink dress with a heart shape on her belly.

Congrats SuperSingingMumof7 and Ljrose18! Wow, number 8 SuperSingingMumof7! That is impressive!

Thankyou xxx congrats to you too xx

It is a secret group smile
Ok I sent a friend request, my name is Claire Hooker

Hi ladies. Can I join? Bfp this morning for baby #3! I have a 2 and 3yo eek!!

smile
Of course Jets, if you haven't already just follow the instructions to be added to the FB group smile
Thanks. I'm not too savvy with the Huggies app. It won't let me search for he name to add her? Cheers
Sign in to follow this topic