Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. What Month Is Your Baby Due?
  5. Anyone Due in May?? This is my first one eek

Anyone Due in May?? This is my first one eek Lock Rss

Hi my name is sarah and i am 36 weeks preg and starting to get really nervous. I have started to notices different thing like boobs leaking more and those B Hicks. Would love to chat to anyone in the same boat as this is my first one it is all very scary!

Sarah, NSW , EDD 18th may

Hi Sarah

What date in may are you due? I am due on the 13th, but fingers crossed she'll arrive a bit earlier than that..

This is my first bubby too. My husband and I were married last February so this year was our first and last anniversary 'alone' smile

I was terrified of labour at first, but now I'm getting so impatient to meet our little one that I'm actually not so worried about the labour!

My husband and I had our tour of the birthing suite and maternity ward at our local hospital last night, for our last antenatal class. It was really nice to be able to see everything before actually going into labour. They have big ensuites which I'm happy about as I'm hoping to spend alot of time in the bath or under the shower!

Take care..

Joanne, WA, DD 22.05.06 & DS 04.10.07

Sign in to follow this topic