Huggies Forum

When Are your Due Dates? Lock Rss

Hi Bianca,

I know what you mean! I have a post somewhere in here discussing how I'm nervous about this second baby. I am really excited too but just worried how I will cope. I found so far this pregnancy has been more difficult. With Finn, I had no morning sickness or anything so it was a breeze. This time around I've had morning sickness and a lot more aches and pains. Also am feeling more tired. Can't just have a rest whenever I want! Oh well. Do you know if you're having a boy or girl? I haven't found out so am really looking forward to June.

Take care.

Yvette
Hey Kristina,
were due very close. this is my seecond baby. first just turned 1 few days ago. im due on the 25th oct. would be nice to chat to you as both our children are going to be the same ages. e-mail me chefy_chick@hotmail.com . would be great to hear from you.

Mum to Bethany (25-2-03) & Faith (8-11-04)

Hi Karina,

I will let you know how I go with my scan on Monday... and tell you the sex of my baby on the way. Do you plan to find out the sex of your baby?

I am finding this pregnancy is getting tiring again, I went for about 5 weeks of feeling really good and now I find myself exhausted... the joys of having an active 15 month old and being pregnant I guess.

Look forward to hearing from you again soon smile

Michelle
hi there im a mum of 3 boys and im coming up to 26 weeks pregnant
my due date is the 11th june
but am booked in for a c section at 38 weeks
so the 28th may
ad its a girl wow my first girl im so excited
hey flick congratulations on ur first girl smile i am the youngest of 3 i have 2 older brothers and mum said she was so excited when she found out she was having a girl! i hope all goes well for you!!

Michelle,
I hope your scan went well. I have mine tomorrow, am so excited. I dont think we are going to find out the sex of the baby although part of me really wants too. We said we wouldnt unless we were 100% sure.

Talk soon! Karina

Karina, S.A, mum to Kaleb born 25/07/04

Hi Everyone

What a great idea....I'm always looking at peoples posts to see who is due around the same time as me !

Name: Carmel
Due: 15th June
Children: Sammy, 4 and Kate, 2

Best of luck everyone !!

Carmel,Vic, 2 and counting...

Hi everyone!
I just joined today!
I am part of the July club... due with my first on the 26th.
I'm 19 weeks now and having my scan on Thursday.
Can't wait!
Shame it'll be the last one.

Wishing everyone the best of luck with the whole experience from start to finish!

Sydney NSW, Due July 26th 2004

Hi Everyone,

I'm due on 22nd July this year. Finally starting to show which feels great. I'm from Brisbane Southside.

Lisa

Lisa, Qld, Mum to be

ITS A BOY!!! smile

Hi Karina,
We found out we are having a little boy! The perfect compliment to our little girl. This will mean a perfect pigoen pair... we couldn't be happier. Everything looks good too, still appear to be due July 30 and our little footy star moved and moved during the scan too.

We are going to call him WILLIAM but are undecided on a middle name as yet.

Good luck with your scan too.
Please let us know how you go.

My little man is on the way...

Michelle smile
Hi Michelle,

Congratulations on your little man! Wonder how different raising a boy will be from a girl? I have only had experiences with a boy so far (don't know what I'm having this time around). My son is an absolute angel so hope your little boy is too! Is your daughter excited to have a brother?

Yvette
Wow so many people are due in July smile
Michelle, congratulations on your little healthy boy! My scan went well, bubs is still due on july 28, and appears to be healthy and very wriggly, bubs just wouldnt stay still. We are having a boy too!
All the best everyone!

Karina, S.A, mum to Kaleb born 25/07/04

Hi good idea Kristina.
Name: Sam
Due: 28th April
Children Dakota 5 & Tahlia 2

Sam, mum to 3 girls,brisbane

Sign in to follow this topic