Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Names

xxaliciaxx

need help with baby girl name

My partner and i are having trouble coming up with a girls name for our 2nd child we are wanting ...

3 replies

Shanaya is pretty, Evie is pretty too or maybe Ivy.

Natalie_Marrett

Need a boys name!!! Help!!

So we are expecting our second child in early October, we don't know the gender yet but we l...

17 replies

My son is Tyson Levi. I wanted to name him Levi for his first name but my partner didnt like it too much so he got it as his middle ...

Mama love

Thoughts?

Finding it hard to find boys and girls names but so far we have- Boy - Cruz Lenny Girl - Milla (...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Firefly15

Middle name for Cleo

So we are a bit stuck on a middle name for Cleo... Last name starts with S, one syllable. So far...

2 replies

Scarlett definatly. Goes nicely. Pretty name

Firefly15

Popularity of Chloe...

So we keep going back to Chloe for a name choice for our daughter due soon. Only its been in the ...

2 replies

I think Chloe is a lovely name, and off the top of my head I can't think of any young ones I know named Chloe

Lew55

Would love your opinion .....

So ... turns out that picking a name second time around is much harder!! think we used up the on...

7 replies

It's a fine name for a boy, a proper name that isn't overused. Those who don't like it will deal with it. It certain...

Kbeck68

Kate likes Charlotte, Amelia or Lachlan. What do you think?

[img]http://forumau.huggies.com.au/public/style_imag... I've searched through Huggies' Baby Name...

10 replies

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favourites. But I need your help to choos...

lil miss sunshine

need help with naming number 8

Run out of ideas lol does anyone have some suggestions boys and girls names please? Our other chi...

2 replies

Levi Eli Nate Hannah Eden Macie

AJ- Mumma 2

Options on Amanda vs Mandy

So I'll be honest its not for a baby. My name is Amanda and I've always been Amanda or ...

1 reply

To be honest I don't like the name Amanda simply because if one Friend I use to have in school and she turned out to be a compl...

Mama_Goose

My shortlist

We are due in 2 weeks and I'd love some anonymous and independent feedback on our top 3 name...

4 replies

Out if those ones I like the best Jethro and I absolutely love aurora

Dueinjune2015

Love it, but don't think it works with last name....

Hi! My husband and I love the name Scarlett, but don't think it will go with our last name....

5 replies

I like Scarlett but it doesn't go well with your last name.

Mrs_r

Girl name suggestions

Hi, We are pregnant with our second girl and need some name ideas. We already have Connor Logan a...

4 replies

It's ok to be picky it's your child lol boys names are easier to pick then girls not sure if you like these but I have a f...

Mel-mummy to georgia and bub to be

have 2 girls and expecting again...

Hi my name is Mel and I have 2 daughters Georgia Nicole and April Louise..we have a long 4 sylabb...

1 reply

No I don't think it matters if 2 of your kids have names starting with the same letter. My sister's 2 daughters both have...

Mccall2016

Help us complete our family of four!

Have chosen Elijah (Eli) & Noah for definite names but can't for the life of us think of...

Mccall2016

Help for baby girl names ????

Hi

5 replies

either Charlotte or Georgia with rose as a middle name

Nicholehonatana

Nawwwww and the royal princess has just been named......what a gorgeous name!!!

Nawwww and a beautiful princess is named Charlotte, gorgeous name!!! What do you guys think? ht...

1 reply

Charlotte name is beautiful. And, the meaning of the name Charlotte is: Feminine manly.

WhenWeBecame7!

What are the rules??

Please Help! Feeling between a rock and a hard place! Hubby and I picked our babies names long ag...

4 replies

If you really not feeling good to name your son with that same name, you can go for some other one. There are many sources available...

MummaOf2&1onTheWay

Help with middle names for my baby boy!

Hi all, we've decided to name our new baby boy Tyson. I've always liked this name, but...

3 replies

Luke Levi Eli Jay Elliot

Nodrog

Baby boy due in 6 days - no idea what to call him!

Hi all, we already have 2 daughters Hazel Elizabeth Georgiana Ivy and are expecting a boy due on...

2 replies

I like Roscoe A lot Hazel, Georgiana & Nathaniel (Nate) Willoughby (Will) Theodore (Theo) Augustus (Gus) Dominic (Nic) Leopo...

Holobob

Finley for a girl

Totally love the name Finley for a girl. Question is: Finley or Finlay? I want people to pronounc...

1 reply

I would spell it Finley or Finleigh

Shell_1983-920

Need Help..!!

Hey, I need some help with a middle name to go with Brax... Any ideas would be muchly appreciated..

1 reply

What about babys dads name? Or Levi Conner Marley

ChiefsGirl

Drew - feminine or masculine name?

The name Drew is said to be a unisex name and its most common meaning is manly, wise and brave B...

5 replies

I have a male cousin called Drew, so masculine to me.

Isabellajackson

HELP- baby boy names! Having baby this week

Hi all, We are due to have our baby boy this week and are struggling with a name. We like names t...

4 replies

I like Arley among all the names, I also would like to suggest few: Ardsly Arty Arvy Archy Ardley Arny Ardsley

Eve_Jr_Mccormack

deleted

angieek

Levi or Brody ??

Pleeeeeeeaase help me! I am going crazy trying to find a name for our boy. I have narrowed it d...

5 replies

Levi brody definitely

angieek

Help! Levi or Ethan?

Hi I would love some opinions on our final two names. I can't decide which one I like best...

5 replies

It's such a subjective thing, isn't it I prefer Ethan Levi but the alternative is good as well. Good luck making a decision.

Cathyd2203

Girls name to go with Joshua

Hi, My son's name is Joshua. We are expecting a girl and having a lot of trouble settling on...

2 replies

Some names I like and think go with Joshua: Amelia 'Milly' Abigail 'Abby' Olivia 'Liv/Livy' Sophie...

oribear

"Stolen" baby name

I use the word "stolen" very loosely as no one owns a name however this is my dilemma. ...

8 replies

Don't know how to start this so will start with use the name. As the others have mentioned people come and go, and do you real...

Amanda2907

Percy- thoughts??

We are expecting a little man in June. We already have a princess Charlotte Ava and really like ...

1 reply

I'm going to be honest and admit that the first thing that came to mind is the engine on Thomas the Tank Engine! As RS said, pr...

kjg85

A possible brother for Bronson

Hi I'm after some name suggestions for a boys name. I already have a son named Bronson and a...

3 replies

I like Riley, Eli, Isaiah, and Xavier

Jody-MummyOfTwo

Baby boys names?

What are some non-overused boys names that aren't too outrageously different or unusual? My ...

14 replies

My daughter has a little friend at day care named Carter - I find it a quite nice name, both as a child and later as an adult

oribear

Laura likes Harrison, Heath or Aiden. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

1 reply

Stick with Harrison!! But if you decide to change, I'd personally go: Aaron or Daniel.

ichigo

What do you think of Milla to join older siblings Leo and Stella?

Hi! i'm having a little girl soon and would like to name her Milla (pronounced with a short ...

3 replies

I love Milla. I actually had on my shortlist Mila with one 'l' and I would say it 'Miller' although I don't...

ClareBear5

Clare likes Scarlett, Krystal or Zara. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

2 replies

My daughter is Lara so I love that. Sienna was my pick for a second girl so good taste

Clara1111

Someone stole my babies pet name... Advice needed!

Hi, I'm new here and have come for advice. I have a pet name for my daughter that is very un...

Mama love

Indie Mae??

Expecting suprise baby #4 and hav been thinking of girls names. I like Indie Mae... Are there any...

11 replies

I like that and it's lovely.

Offspring

Help Please - names are so hard!

Hi, Which names of our list do you like/hate? Girls: Eve Willow Ivy Mae / May Isla Indigo Summ...

10 replies

Love Eve (probably the only name i would use from your list) & Isla.. I have never liked the name Summer for a girl! And off yo...

Sfn_15

Name Suggestions?!

My Husband and I found out that our little man has a heart condition, so everything is a bit unce...

7 replies

Ethan is on my list of possibilities - means Strong.

Willow2015

Can't decide between two names!

Hi all! Can't decide between the following girl's names would love any feedback!! Cla...

9 replies

I cant decide either - both are lovely!

Clare25

Thoughts on names..???

After my very brief discussions with DH (who isn't really interested yet) on names I have co...

4 replies

Phoebe and Jake