Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Names

Kbeck68

Kate likes Charlotte, Amelia or Lachlan. What do you think?

[img]http://forumau.huggies.com.au/public/style_imag... I've searched through Huggies' Baby Name...

10 replies

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favourites. But I need your help to choos...

lil miss sunshine

need help with naming number 8

Run out of ideas lol does anyone have some suggestions boys and girls names please? Our other chi...

2 replies

Levi Eli Nate Hannah Eden Macie

AJ- Mumma 2

Options on Amanda vs Mandy

So I'll be honest its not for a baby. My name is Amanda and I've always been Amanda or ...

1 reply

To be honest I don't like the name Amanda simply because if one Friend I use to have in school and she turned out to be a compl...

Mama_Goose

My shortlist

We are due in 2 weeks and I'd love some anonymous and independent feedback on our top 3 name...

4 replies

Out if those ones I like the best Jethro and I absolutely love aurora

Dueinjune2015

Love it, but don't think it works with last name....

Hi! My husband and I love the name Scarlett, but don't think it will go with our last name....

5 replies

I like Scarlett but it doesn't go well with your last name.

Mrs_r

Girl name suggestions

Hi, We are pregnant with our second girl and need some name ideas. We already have Connor Logan a...

4 replies

It's ok to be picky it's your child lol boys names are easier to pick then girls not sure if you like these but I have a f...

Mel-mummy to georgia and bub to be

have 2 girls and expecting again...

Hi my name is Mel and I have 2 daughters Georgia Nicole and April Louise..we have a long 4 sylabb...

1 reply

No I don't think it matters if 2 of your kids have names starting with the same letter. My sister's 2 daughters both have...

3at33

To spell Indy or Indie? and help with middlename

New baby due in 3 months. If its a girl we like the name Indie. At first i thought to spell it In...

14 replies

I just realised how old this post is did you have a girl? What name did you choose?

Mccall2016

Help us complete our family of four!

Have chosen Elijah (Eli) & Noah for definite names but can't for the life of us think of...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Mccall2016

Help for baby girl names ????

Hi

5 replies

either Charlotte or Georgia with rose as a middle name

Nicholehonatana

Nawwwww and the royal princess has just been named......what a gorgeous name!!!

Nawwww and a beautiful princess is named Charlotte, gorgeous name!!! What do you guys think? ht...

1 reply

Charlotte name is beautiful. And, the meaning of the name Charlotte is: Feminine manly.

WhenWeBecame7!

What are the rules??

Please Help! Feeling between a rock and a hard place! Hubby and I picked our babies names long ag...

4 replies

If you really not feeling good to name your son with that same name, you can go for some other one. There are many sources available...

MummaOf2&1onTheWay

Help with middle names for my baby boy!

Hi all, we've decided to name our new baby boy Tyson. I've always liked this name, but...

3 replies

Luke Levi Eli Jay Elliot

Nodrog

Baby boy due in 6 days - no idea what to call him!

Hi all, we already have 2 daughters Hazel Elizabeth Georgiana Ivy and are expecting a boy due on...

2 replies

I like Roscoe A lot Hazel, Georgiana & Nathaniel (Nate) Willoughby (Will) Theodore (Theo) Augustus (Gus) Dominic (Nic) Leopo...

Holobob

Finley for a girl

Totally love the name Finley for a girl. Question is: Finley or Finlay? I want people to pronounc...

1 reply

I would spell it Finley or Finleigh

Shell_1983-920

Need Help..!!

Hey, I need some help with a middle name to go with Brax... Any ideas would be muchly appreciated..

1 reply

What about babys dads name? Or Levi Conner Marley

ChiefsGirl

Drew - feminine or masculine name?

The name Drew is said to be a unisex name and its most common meaning is manly, wise and brave B...

5 replies

I have a male cousin called Drew, so masculine to me.

Isabellajackson

HELP- baby boy names! Having baby this week

Hi all, We are due to have our baby boy this week and are struggling with a name. We like names t...

4 replies

I like Arley among all the names, I also would like to suggest few: Ardsly Arty Arvy Archy Ardley Arny Ardsley

Eve_Jr_Mccormack

deleted

angieek

Levi or Brody ??

Pleeeeeeeaase help me! I am going crazy trying to find a name for our boy. I have narrowed it d...

5 replies

Levi brody definitely

angieek

Help! Levi or Ethan?

Hi I would love some opinions on our final two names. I can't decide which one I like best...

5 replies

It's such a subjective thing, isn't it I prefer Ethan Levi but the alternative is good as well. Good luck making a decision.

Cathyd2203

Girls name to go with Joshua

Hi, My son's name is Joshua. We are expecting a girl and having a lot of trouble settling on...

2 replies

Some names I like and think go with Joshua: Amelia 'Milly' Abigail 'Abby' Olivia 'Liv/Livy' Sophie...

oribear

"Stolen" baby name

I use the word "stolen" very loosely as no one owns a name however this is my dilemma. ...

8 replies

Don't know how to start this so will start with use the name. As the others have mentioned people come and go, and do you real...

Amanda2907

Percy- thoughts??

We are expecting a little man in June. We already have a princess Charlotte Ava and really like ...

1 reply

I'm going to be honest and admit that the first thing that came to mind is the engine on Thomas the Tank Engine! As RS said, pr...

kjg85

A possible brother for Bronson

Hi I'm after some name suggestions for a boys name. I already have a son named Bronson and a...

3 replies

I like Riley, Eli, Isaiah, and Xavier

Jody-MummyOfTwo

Baby boys names?

What are some non-overused boys names that aren't too outrageously different or unusual? My ...

14 replies

My daughter has a little friend at day care named Carter - I find it a quite nice name, both as a child and later as an adult

oribear

Laura likes Harrison, Heath or Aiden. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

1 reply

Stick with Harrison!! But if you decide to change, I'd personally go: Aaron or Daniel.

ichigo

What do you think of Milla to join older siblings Leo and Stella?

Hi! i'm having a little girl soon and would like to name her Milla (pronounced with a short ...

3 replies

I love Milla. I actually had on my shortlist Mila with one 'l' and I would say it 'Miller' although I don't...

ClareBear5

Clare likes Scarlett, Krystal or Zara. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

2 replies

My daughter is Lara so I love that. Sienna was my pick for a second girl so good taste

Clara1111

Someone stole my babies pet name... Advice needed!

Hi, I'm new here and have come for advice. I have a pet name for my daughter that is very un...

Mama love

Indie Mae??

Expecting suprise baby #4 and hav been thinking of girls names. I like Indie Mae... Are there any...

11 replies

I like that and it's lovely.

Offspring

Help Please - names are so hard!

Hi, Which names of our list do you like/hate? Girls: Eve Willow Ivy Mae / May Isla Indigo Summ...

10 replies

Love Eve (probably the only name i would use from your list) & Isla.. I have never liked the name Summer for a girl! And off yo...

Sfn_15

Name Suggestions?!

My Husband and I found out that our little man has a heart condition, so everything is a bit unce...

7 replies

Ethan is on my list of possibilities - means Strong.

Willow2015

Can't decide between two names!

Hi all! Can't decide between the following girl's names would love any feedback!! Cla...

9 replies

I cant decide either - both are lovely!

Clare25

Thoughts on names..???

After my very brief discussions with DH (who isn't really interested yet) on names I have co...

4 replies

Phoebe and Jake

Kennachyanne-801

HELP!! Sailor, Reef, and the like...??

I am helping my best friend find names for her little boy, as well as look for mine who is in the...

7 replies

Oakley

Samtuddy

Banksy? Hate it or like

My husband and I love the name Banksy for a boy what do you think?

9 replies

Hey its completely up to you what u pick and everyone gets used to any name in a few weeks... but i suggest to keep looking, my husb...

Kikiwho

Choosing the Right Name for your Babies? Come In

Hi everyone, Just wondering if everyone was like me, when it come to choosing a name for your ba...

1 reply

I like Alex for a boy & Aubrey for a girl from your list, good luck deciding. We had our name picked out for a long time, so i...

selsbels

picking names for twins??/

we don't know what we are having yet as we are only early.. we have got our girls names for ...

3 replies

Jacob & Toby Max & Noah Hunter & Chase Owen & Riley

justus<3

Too similar?

We are expecting baby number 4 in July. ive absolutely fallen in love with the girls name Amarlie...

1 reply

Yeah they do sound very similar with the arlee sound, so I would probably avoid it. I just imagine you calling out to them when th...