Huggies Forum

Boys names help Lock Rss

hi smile

hubby and i have agreed on a girls name but we can not agree on a boys name.

hubby wants to call a boy Cougar but i have said no and now we can not agree on any boys names.

i like Trey, Connor and Cooper but im not completely taken by them and hubby says they are "ok" which we all know what that means really LOL.

so any suggestions would be welcomed if anyone has any.

we dont know what the sex of the baby is.

my son is called Lucca and apart from the above names i like Nathaniel, Xavier,Austin,Ethan, names like that, but of course hubby isnt taken by these names either.

looking forward to hearing some suggestions.

Kristi 5 kids. www.familynfriends.forumwise.com

I don't have any suggestions of names (there are so many!) but wanted to show my support for your difficult situation. My husband and I are having trouble with names too. I'm at the point where I don't think our baby will have a name!

I like Connor and Nathaniel and my nephew is an Ethan. My husband likes Austin but I keep thinking of Austin Powers and that just ruins it for me.

Could any of the girls names that you like be used for a boy? Have you rummaged through name books and/or websites? Are there any family names that you can use? I've been keeping an eye on the credits when I watch TV for ideas as well.

Mum to Caitlin & Owain

Hi. I dont know if this will help but I heard an unusual boys name while i was shopping and this boys name was Shonzae, not sure how to spell it but it was pronounced Shonzay, I liked it, and so did my friend, Good Luck : )

Ren, Qld, 2yr boy

Hi Kristi

Im expecting a boy in February and my hubby and I cant decide on names.

We quite liked Ethan but I look at the birth announcements in the Sunday paper and there is generally one or two Ethans. It has become very popular.

We also liked Xavier but thought that our little girl would take for ever to learn it. Its a hard name to pronounce.

Some of our choices are - Leon, Sebastian, Thomas, Jack, Charlie, Paris.

I think boys names are the hardest to come up with.

Good luck and if you come up with any more let me know because we are no closer to a decision either.

Jeanie

Jeanie, QLD, toddler girl and boy and pregnant

my boys are brad (not bradley) , blake.ryan
i like reese, aiden. brock, i like harley but dh said ut was too poofy! for girls . cassidy,lara. lana, audrey, amelia, emily

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi It is hard to choose a boy name i ended up calling my son Kyle Trai we also liked Cody, Zac, Tyson and Zane to name a few.

Some of my friends said they didnt like any of the names so everyones taste differs.

another name i came acroos today which i like the look & sound of bryson, i havent seen it b4

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

what about Kyan, Carson, Jimeil, Mason, to name a few different from the ordinary. Ren :- )

Ren, Qld, 2yr boy

hi ren!

you wouldn't watch "queer eye" would you?.... grin

(i love the name kyan myself!)

3 boy bundles of joy under 6, qld

Sign in to follow this topic