Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Do u think these names are to weird

Do u think these names are to weird Lock Rss

Hey everyone

Im ment to be having a gurl these are my four names i have to choose from

1. I-eshia
2. Ikea
3. Aylria
4. Jakida

tell me plz wat u think

Vanessa

Ness-N-Akeira

Ikea would get a lot of comments about the furniture store.
I like I-eshia, but feel that having a hyphen in the name would be hard when filling out forms & explaining the spelling. i've seen it spelt Ayesha or Aiyesha - it is a gorgeous name.
a bit too different for my taate(you DID ask) but of them Aylria has my vote but how is it said?

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

They're all a bit 'alternative' for me ... but I would have to agree with the other girls and say definitely don't go for Ikea ... the poor child will never hear the end of the teasing! lol

If I were to choose, my fav would be I-eshia, but I agree with Sarah when she suggests that you choose a more common spelling. It'll only make life difficult for your daughter in the future if you choose a name that has to be spelt out for people all the time ...

Good luck with your decision! smile

Nicole - WA - Mummy to 2 Girls (16yrs & 9mths)

i wouldnt choose any of those names basically because they sound like they have been made up for the sake of being different, and arent that nice anyway. Sorry to offend anyone if your child has any of these names

Elizabeth, Alexis 7mths, Vic

Sign in to follow this topic