Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Middle Name for Brooke Lock Rss

Hi everyone, my husband and I are expecting a little girl in August and really like the name Brooke. However we cant come up with a middle name that works. I like Brooke Ashley but our surname starts with a D so her initals would spell BAD. Maybe I'm funny but I can't do that. Our surname is also short so a middle name with more than one syllable would go best I think. We are absolutly racking our brains, Please help. Thanks.
This is amazing. Our 4yo's name is Brooke Ashley as I liked the name Ashley and my husband liked Brooke so we combined both names. However as I like the name Ashley that much I tend to always call my daughter Brooke Ashley (although I am the only person that does this and my husband always picks on me for this). Our surname starts with C (Crivari) so our daughters initials are BAC. I personally think these two names go really well together - maybe I am a bit biased smile.

Good Luck but I think you should go with Brooke Ashley.

Nicki, mum to Taylor(7), Brooke(4),Jasmine (6 mths

As you really like Ashley I think you should stick with it. Given that her initials will be BAD and that bothers you, have you considered an extra middle name - Like Brooke Ashley Jane - so her initials are BAJD? (Just an example).

hi there .

im being trying to think of a middle name and i have came up with brooke may or brooke elle hope this was helpful 4 you
from chrissy
Hi, just wanted to say I think Brooke Ashley is a very beautiful name. Dont let her initals put you off! I also like the idea of two middle names and love the combination... Brooke Ashley- Erin. Im sure whatever you decide will be lovely wink

Dell, Hawkes Bay NZ

I was going to call my second child Brooke elizabeth or brooke maree these suggestions may help gook luck
Brooke Ashley is a beautiful name.
hey there,
What about Brooke Amelia or Brooke Andrea or Brooke Miranda or Brooke Morgan Ashley?

Hope these help.

Half way with 1st bub.
Sign in to follow this topic