Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Chosen Baby Name Lock Rss

I am 30 weeks pregnant i know i am having a girl the name i like is emily but the fathers cousin's daughter is named that they dont see each other alot but i feel bad, but this name is the only name that we both agree on and really like. I am going to ask them if i could use the name Do you think it would be wrong to use the name.

Danielle. Vic
I don't thinks it's a problem. Make sure you don't let others sway you in your decision though. My DS's name is Kai. My sister's husbands nephew's son's name is also Kai. They see them a few times a year, and she tried to get me to name him something else so they don't get confused but I thought, I don't care what their kids name is. I wanted that for my son so I kept it.

Good luck!

Elle, DS: Kai 20/11/04 & DS: Jamie 13/02/07

i wouldnt worry too much but if it makes u feel better ask them or just let them know maybe say its such a pretty name we hope you dont mind if we name our baby the same the chances are they would be flattered

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi Danielle,
I have just found out I am pregnant with number 2. We have had our boys name picked out for 2 years now as we have got a girl. We would like Cameron to be his name if it is a boy. My cousin has just had his first child 2 months ago and he called him Cameron. I havent talked to my cousin since my wedding day almost 3 years ago, as we only catch up on family do's and are not real close.
My girls name should we have one is Amber. We have had this chosen since we have been trying to concieve - about 6 months. Another mum in my mothers group had a little girl in October and called her Amber!
However, we have decided that to buggery with it all, they probably wont see each other that often, and eventually there is going to be family members that have the same names, so we are sticking to them! So you go for it!

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

Thanks everyone for replying to me is has been very helpful. as time has progressed i am still unsure of a name whether i will use emily or not so i think i will just have to wait till the end of January when she is born to pick a name.

Thanks again
Just make sure that the babies are going to have a different last name if they are going to have the same first name. I live in a small country town ( about 350 people) and there is two other people in town with the same name as me. I HATE it. The newest just married into the family, she married my second cousin. Every one in town thinks it's a big joke and laugh at it all the time. I HATE IT!!!

Jo, Emily 2/9/04 & Will 13/5/06

Sign in to follow this topic