Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Help With Boys Names Rss

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and we are having a boy.At the rate we are going he is coming home nameless,so any suggestions would be great.We have a son called Jared and a daughter called Hannah,so something that matches in with them.
how about

harley
brodie
brady
mitchell
cooper
connor
blake

that should be a start for you

Jasmin, SA, Kye 23/01/02 and Caleb 23/03/04

Hi
Know how you feel my husband and i have always had a girls name picked out and can never decide on boys names we are about to haveour forth so it always been a big problem for us.
These are the name i like but he did'nt like.
Kade
Kalen
Jye
Kane ( was our favourite but we have a friend with a son Dane)
Ryan
Dillon
These are our boys names
Dean Jason
Jake Nathan
Luke Mitchell
and yet to be born Troy Dillon
Hope this helps
Stacey

Stacey, Tas, 4 boys

my hubby teaches at a boys school and says that boys like short nemes as all the christophers, nicholas, bradleys etc use the shortend versions of their names we hve brad, blake and ryan all short and sweet

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Some of the names I liked but didn't pick:
Xavier
Saxon
Ezekiel
Ky
Morgan
Eli
Blane
Taj
We called our son James Flynn, if the new baby turns out to be a boy then he'll be called Tom Ethan. I think it's important to pick two names that sound good together, eg a short first & long second or a long first & short second.
I think Jared, Hannah & James would complement each other, but keep in mind wether you like names being shortened etc, (eg James may end up getting Jimmy, Jamie when he's older)

We both went through a name book highlghted what we each liked, then went through and short listed the ones that we both liked. We then piciked two which went together well, both for a boy & girl.

Good Luck

Kristina, Mum of James 3yrs & Matilda 14 months

how do you say taj?

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

you say it like TAR (like when you say ta ta as in goodbye) and J (as in JAR).

Like Taj Burrows the surfer??? or Taj from neighbours???

sorry that was harder to explain than I thought.

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

hi,
just wondering if you have had your son and what you deceided to call him.
keep us updated.
jasmin

Jasmin, SA, Kye 23/01/02 and Caleb 23/03/04

http://www.babynames.com

I found here helpful

Good luck

Hi there,

I am 20 weeks pregnant with a boy and we are going to call him William. We got the name from my husbands family tree, there is a son named Willian in every second generation dating back to the 1800's. Just something to think about when you are choosing a name. We are going to shorten it to Billy too.

A name that we also really liked was Jacob - Jake for short.

Hope this helps.

Michelle
Hello there is another web site for baby names it is
babynames.parenthood.com
Good luck.
Sign in to follow this topic