Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Names

Aussie_Chic83-791

Indigo

Need honest opinions What's your thoughts on the name indigo for a girl? Love the nickname...

1 reply

I love it so much and it goes so well with your other children’s names!! Indi as a nickname is beautiful. I say go for it!

Member436197

Is Konnor a unisex name or not? Lock

People have been getting heated about the boys names for girls so I want to settle it.

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Olive*Oyl

Connor for a girl? Lock

At work yday I met a girl named Connor, Connor Elizabeth I think it was and it just completely su...

12 replies

My name is actually Konnor, I think that naming your child this is not only progressive but it is accepting and anyone who sees you ...

madison''s  mum...  !

Help, cant agree on a boys name! Lock

Im 29 weeks pregnant with #2 and hubby and i cant agree on a boys name. We found it so easy with ...

5 replies

Help, cant agree on a boys name, because i want to adjust some other name. Some of these name maybe mentioned but not to everything ...

sleepingbarb1e

Eli- How do you pronounce it? Lock

Just after some opinions on how you would pronouce Eli. I thought it was pretty straightforward, ...

8 replies

Ellie has two l’s so El-lee = girl Eli has one l, so Ee-lye = boy

Member904258

Kelly Lock

I love the project free steam code

4 replies

Member595722 wrote: Awesome and I am expecting a baby girl and soon It will be operated I need prayers from all of you please do rem...

Member938242

Help - Similar sounding names Lock

I like the name Blair but my husband's name is Blake....are these too similar??

mummy6

Help need a middle name for Clayton Lock

Hi guys im in such a mess with names this time i have a HUGE family and all my cousins have all t...

2 replies

My son's name is Clayton Jae! I think that would go along pretty well with your daughter's name

PinkJe!!yBean

Girls name to shorten to Lexi Lock

I am after some suggestions on girls names that can be shortened to Lexi. As DH brothers name is ...

17 replies

With so many duties as a mom, it is quite hard to fit in cleaning tasks in a day. Just like cleaning your toilet, aside from the fac...

Female version of JASON?????? Lock

Hubby want to call our baby Jason.. Which is fine with me but NOT if shes a girl. I have tried to...

9 replies

My husband's name is Jason and I've thought of this as well. I have the equivalent female name to Jason....Jasynda! Or any...

Member101487

I feel upset that my cousin named her baby after my deceased mum. Lock

I lost my mum to cancer 4 months ago and I’ve wanted to honour her by giving my future child her ...

Lara21

Do you like the name Saraya? Lock

I originally loved the name Sarah, but not everyone in my family loved it so I came up with a lis...

15 replies

I have a Saraya! Pronounced Sa-ray-uh. Her middle name is Storm. I get alot of comments on how beautiful and unique it is. Shes al...

H_83

Help!!! Need a name for our 1 week old???? Lock

Hi, I'm hoping I can get a bit of inspiration for a name for our new daughter???? She'...

21 replies

Adele: This name has a particular charm to it. It means “noble”. The word L in Adele makes it a touch stylish. Alexis: The name o...

Member292114

Baby name scoring algorithm - new website Lock

We have just launched babynames.ai, a website that uses algorithms to see what names you then and...

Babysquirt

Laker, Chase, Flynn - help with boys names please! Lock

Hi I desperately need help with names. Our top three are: 1) Laker 2) Chase 3) Flynn What are you...

5 replies

Nice to see this post here and thanks for that. Get the details of best apps here. yipcreations

Member850608

Changing my baby’s name? please help x Lock

Hi mums and dads. I have a 7 month old named Coco, and I really don’t like her name. I literally ...

5 replies

choose a better name. | www.sculptique-aesthetics.com

Member016422

Girl name Lock

Bub is due in 8 weeks a little girl. I love Teddie as a name for a girl stuck on middle names My...

1 reply

All those names are cute and I like it..by the way if you want their meaning, this website has a search name engine with meaning and...

Annassia

Annalisa - how would you spell it? Lock

How would you spell the name that is pronounced anna-lee-sa (s like in sun)? Have just heard it b...

3 replies

Annalea?

Julia1991

Baby Girl Name Lock

Thoughts on the name Romy for baby girl?

2 replies

I like it

ms_laurawarren

Quads makes 9! Lock

Hi there! We are expecting quads in August...and we already have 5 blessings. Gender is unknown....

1 reply

How did you go naming them?

Children writing their names.... Lock

I have noticed a few comments of late that mention names being "easy" for children to spell when ...

19 replies

Children are not very good at study at the beginning but you can make them with the help of some advice from https://www.aresearchgu...

SaraCloudiani44

Easily Find Cute Baby Girl Names! Lock

We would like to announce that we are proud to be part of that organization whose responsibility...

TrinaMelville

Isla, Ella or Ava Lock

Hi all, just wondering if we could get some name advice? I don't like asking friends and fam...

8 replies

Congratulations, i think Isla Sound better also i found its name very cool as MyGirlyNames Website mentioned it here https://www.my...

ManoPS

I'm looking for baby names Lock

After a few months it looks like I'm finally pregnant! It's too early to get to know it...

2 replies

Congratulation for that ..here is a list for baby girl names https://www.mygirlynames.com/English-babynames/

Member617965

Baby Boy Name Lock

Hi everyone, hubby & I pretty much decided on the name for our little boy, due in November, e...

kelandtahlia

what do you think of the name kaos? Lock

My partner and I are expecting a boy..just wondering what anyone thinks of the name Kaos for a bo...

55 replies

i know this is old and all the people dislike it but the only people ever teased in school about their names that i know of or seen ...

Member539755

Sebastian or Jasper Lock

Hi, I’m due in a week and my husband and I still can’t decide on our baby boy’s name. We are toss...

1 reply

Sebastian!!!

Awhina88

Can only think of one name? Lock

I'm 30 weeks, expecting a boy, and can still only come up with one name that my husband like...

~scott07&linc09~

defferent spellings of Lincoln?? Lock

do u reckon i could spell it Llincoln? or wont it work?lol do u hav ne suggestions of diff ways i...

17 replies

Lloyd has two ll's because it's a Welsh name derived from the adjective llwyd meaning grey. Is Welsh "ll" is a s...

Member850608

HELP! Baby girl name Piper or Coco Lock

Can’t decided between these two names! We named our four week old Coco (not short for anything), ...

4 replies

She does, it’s Coco Theodora. I hate to say it but her name just doesn’t sit right with me still I feel like people judge me when I...

CanuckinOz

Help! Struggling to narrow down our last 4 baby girl names :) Lock

Hello Huggies crew! We are looking for some opinions on our top 4 name choices for our baby girl...

3 replies

Penelope is super cute!

Member459927

Pronouncing Names Lock

Me and my husband both like the name Kera pronounced kEHra like with the E as Eh like in Jenn, no...